News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Redskins lose in Week 17, miss the playoffs. What a shame, this team was talented but dreadfully uneven.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ranma_007

Ravens missed the playoffs and fell apart.

Dracos

17 hour plane ride.  On low sleep now for dealing with work that is going to be stupid today.
Well, Goodbye.

Ranma_007

That's a long plane flight. Oversesa?

Kaldrak

I have become one with the sickness. Indeed, I might have 'gotten down' with it, as they say.

Ugh. I really wish these plague microbes would leave me alone.
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Anastasia

There is no escape, only sickness. Sucks man, hope you kick it off.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Merc

Hate my shoulder so damn much right now.

Want to sleep so badly, but every time I try lying down, pain shoots through my side regardless of the position I try taking. Probably going to be like last few days where I won't fall asleep until I'm just too exhausted to care about pain and then feel sleep deprived for the rest of the day. Not sure how I'm gonna manage once work starts up on monday.

Don't recall it being this bad the last time I had to deal with a frozen shoulder (I think it was 7-8 years back), though it might be because this time it's my left shoulder and I'm a lefty, so I'm feeling it a lot more.

It's actually been tolerable during the day for the most part since the first chiropractor visit, it's just when I want to lie down that I'm -really- noticing it.

*sigh* Not off to a good start, 2017.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Merc on January 15, 2017, 04:08:03 AM
Hate my shoulder so damn much right now.

Want to sleep so badly, but every time I try lying down, pain shoots through my side regardless of the position I try taking. Probably going to be like last few days where I won't fall asleep until I'm just too exhausted to care about pain and then feel sleep deprived for the rest of the day. Not sure how I'm gonna manage once work starts up on monday.

Don't recall it being this bad the last time I had to deal with a frozen shoulder (I think it was 7-8 years back), though it might be because this time it's my left shoulder and I'm a lefty, so I'm feeling it a lot more.

It's actually been tolerable during the day for the most part since the first chiropractor visit, it's just when I want to lie down that I'm -really- noticing it.

*sigh* Not off to a good start, 2017.
Mine freezes up every once in a while. Usually I grab my brother and a stick from outside. Bite down on stick, have brother wrench shoulder around until I get my full range of motion back.

Does it hurt? Like you wouldn't believe.

Does it work? You betcha. Relief is near instant.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Merc

Pretty sure I'd somehow manage to just screw my arm up more if I tried that (I have very little faith in my luck to such things), so I'll stick to the more time consuming and expensive way. If nothing else, I haven't had the problem again with my right shoulder since that time 7-8 years ago so that'd be encouraging.

Yuthirin

I'll be over here with my money and lack of pain, waiting for you to change your mind.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Yuthirin

THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY LEFT EYE

Anastasia

Quote from: Yuthirin on January 18, 2017, 12:49:56 PM

Go to the fucking doctor ASAP. I speak from experience.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Anastasia on January 18, 2017, 02:05:18 PM
Quote from: Yuthirin on January 18, 2017, 12:49:56 PM

Go to the fucking doctor ASAP. I speak from experience.

I went to work instead. Scheduling appointment.

Dracos

So much rain.  Tired of dealing with it.

Glad I am not having body fail *eyes above*
Well, Goodbye.