News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Tax season.  Though hey, actually have all of my stuff now it seems.
Well, Goodbye.

Yuthirin

My uncle died on Friday. This is okay.

My brother flew back to Chicago for the funeral. While there, he learned that my aunt took several hundred (!) selfies with my very recently-deceased uncle's corpse, posing him in various ways.

I have no idea what emotion I'm supposed to feel here.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

My gut hunch is maybe it's just coping and trying to make some last memories? Hard to say without knowing the people involved.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ranma_007

Ranma_007

Also, Yuth, I agree with Ana on that.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Nope, was wrong. They weren't selfies. Just random poses around the nursing home. She also told my father that she wished he was also dead at the funeral. She said she wants the inheritance money all for herself. Woo.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Ranma_007

Yuthirin

Rukatin

Knives are sharp as my arm finds out unfortunately.
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"A 'Cult'? Such disrespect for other people's beliefs."
"You enslave minds!"
"And I believe that's okay."

Rukatin

Well I've been added to my family's car insurance, so my rent has gone up $100. time to find a new job!
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"A 'Cult'? Such disrespect for other people's beliefs."
"You enslave minds!"
"And I believe that's okay."

Merc

Quote from: Rukatin on February 25, 2017, 04:51:03 PM
Well I've been added to my family's car insurance, so my rent has gone up $100. time to find a new job!

...but on the plus side, you passed your driver's test a few days ago! You can drive yourself to your potential new jobs!
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Dracos

My work life balance has been kinda crap lately.  Also, contractors are fucking pushy.  Seriously, "if you don't accept us for the job this second, we will never accept your job" "Alright, goodbye."

They cold call, they bitch when they're over here, they suggest tearing out my entire back wall and replacing the entire deck area (Because that won't be much more expensive), and then do a 'hey we'll send a designer over, but only if you sign with us right now'.  Fuckers.

Also hate writing reviews.  I suck at it.
Well, Goodbye.

Iron Dragoon

Quote from: Dracos on February 25, 2017, 05:12:47 PM
My work life balance has been kinda crap lately.  Also, contractors are fucking pushy.  Seriously, "if you don't accept us for the job this second, we will never accept your job" "Alright, goodbye."

They cold call, they bitch when they're over here, they suggest tearing out my entire back wall and replacing the entire deck area (Because that won't be much more expensive), and then do a 'hey we'll send a designer over, but only if you sign with us right now'.  Fuckers.

Also hate writing reviews.  I suck at it.

I dunno, all you needed to do was put a name in there for reference and that would have been a pretty solid review.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.