News:

"I stand humbled by your vast My Little Pony knowledge."

Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaldrak

I have spent most of the last week packing and moving all of my worldly possessions.

Am tired.
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Anastasia

Hot Italian sausage potato chips = stomach pain and burning in the middle of the night. I should have seen this one coming.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Kaldrak

Quote from: Anastasia on July 14, 2017, 05:24:29 AM
Hot Italian sausage potato chips = stomach pain and burning in the middle of the night. I should have seen this one coming.

The combination of the disparate elements in what you just described sounds terribly unappealing to me, but I hope you feel better, man.
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Dracos

Somedays I feel like I've forgotten how to yammer.
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

Quote from: Kaldrak on July 15, 2017, 04:18:15 AM
Quote from: Anastasia on July 14, 2017, 05:24:29 AM

The combination of the disparate elements in what you just described sounds terribly unappealing to me, but I hope you feel better, man.

They were far better than they had any right to be, too. Go figure that one.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

My toe is infected and doing anything hurts. Including doing nothing.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Ew. At least you live in a world with anti biotics.
<Afina> Forever.

Carthrat

my wrist is still sore from falling off my bike and it bothers me, since everything in life was great until that moment
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Anastasia

Clearly Rat's problems are without equal. A new epoch has begun for Carthrat, the 'post wrist injury' era, where all becomes grimmer and sadder.

Did you like sprain it or something? I think you did this a week or two ago? That sort of lingering pain can mean a doc visit's a good idea, in case something went really wrong.
<Afina> Forever.

Kaldrak

Was it just me or was the forum not available yesterday? Couldn't load it at all.

Anastasia

Quote from: Kaldrak on July 19, 2017, 12:27:26 AM
Was it just me or was the forum not available yesterday? Couldn't load it at all.

Server issues, Drac and Rez got them fixed.
<Afina> Forever.

Kaldrak

Quote from: Anastasia on July 19, 2017, 12:27:47 AMServer issues, Drac and Rez got them fixed.

Oh, that's good. Was concerned for a bit, there.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Kaldrak on July 19, 2017, 12:27:26 AM
servers fall down go boom
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Kaldrak

Moved the washing machine and dryer out of the old place. During the process, I must have put the full weight of the washer on my left arm somehow.

Hurts now.

A lot.

Anastasia

Stuffed steak pizza was a mistake. A MISTAKE.
<Afina> Forever.