News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

I chatter.

Started by Anastasia, October 24, 2004, 11:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

New forum, eh?

Feedback, right? Um...I can't say I can complain about the new changes. They rock by and large.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Olvelsper

I demand a Gato smilie.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2589971/Ol%27Velsper : Then we will write in the shade.

Dracos

Hum.  Ask Merc. =)

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Ragnar

Great. Now I can't find anything.

No, it looks pretty nice. Good job.
-Ragnar
"BUT THOU MUST!"

DannyCat|somewhere: Watch out, Huitzil. Encredible froce is being swang here.

metroid composite

I'd complain about not being able to find stuff, but that would imply that I knew where stuff was before....
ats land on their feet. Toast lands peanut butter side down. Based on these axioms, a cat with peanut butter toast strapped to its back will therefore hover above the ground in a state of quantum indecision.

Dracos

Hum.  Well, I'm open to suggestions on it.

We're trying to make it as user friendly to new users as possible while still maintaining the distinct artsy flavor of SR. =)

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

I chatter again for suggestions =)

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Liddo-kun

I hereby suggest a squadron of flying monkeys patrol the airspace of Soulriders to keep our lands safe from vile and villainous folk like Olguin and Dune.

A button should also be designed into the site so that, should I click it, I shall be provided with cookies and ice creams 'til sated.

Now make it so, Mon Capitan!

>_>

<_<

*flees*
Liddo-kun: Bjorn is the rain gutter in which all the dirty thoughts of humanity flow into?
Bjorn: I prefer, instead, to think of myself as the crap that blocks the rain gutters, causing the dirty thoughts of humanity to back up, fill the streets, and flood your basements.

Dracos

=)

I'll look into it.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

p_hibiki

Hey all
just saying hi

-Mongoose

Dracos

Heya, Mongoose.  How you doing?  Been a long time. =)

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.