News:

You have made a powerful enemy today, stop sign.

Main Menu

Trillian hates you..

Started by Dracos, July 15, 2002, 04:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

and by you I mean me.   If anyone knows how to fix the loop effect when it grabs aim buddy lists and crashes, pleases tell me.

On other news, our good friend olguin will be offline for an indefinite amount of time because his compaq presario decided to suck ass.   So if you don't see him gaming beside you for a bit, it's not his fault that compaq screwed him over.  He has given approval for his secondary characters to be taken over in the mean time.

May I repeat this royally sucks -_-.

In other news,  FF.net is stupid and pathetic.  Though I repeat myself.

Other news that can still be considered other news: This is a run on joke.  It is not funny.  Bah...

Fearless Leader
"This JUST IN, Never Never Land Industries has created a computer that does not SUCK ASS.  Next they hope to make sun that does not SEAR FLESH!  Back to you bob!"
Well, Goodbye.

Ladegard

And if you do figure out how to fix this part of Trillian, see if you can find out why I have to reload the damn thing every time I start the machine.

- Tom

Rezantis

Backup buddies.xml, delete it, and reinstall.  Don't ask why, just do.  ^^;;
Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

yukatado

Quote from: Dracos on July 15, 2002, 04:32:04 PMOn other news, our good friend olguin will be offline for an indefinite amount of time because his compaq presario decided to suck ass.

Lol, I didn't know that a computer could stop working just because it decided to "suck ass." ::Grins::

Ginnezumusha

You'd be surprised as to reasons why a computer will stop working.  o_O

Anonymous

Do any of the reasons have to do with certain 'growths'? ^^;

Rezantis

Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.