News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

So, you want to join?

Started by Brian, December 06, 2004, 07:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

Just to let you know, Soulriders the Guild is not OFFICIALLY affiliated with this board.  That means that if there's an issue with players and the SR guild, the SR forum admins (except those that are in the guild) are not responsible, and shouldn't be harrassed.

I don't expect this to be problematic.

Now, our guild is Alliance, we play on the Pacific cluster, on Silver Hand, and that means we are an RP guild.  We don't yet have any rules on RP, but plan to run minor guild events, and try and RP whenever possible.

If you want to join, we're generally pretty open to it, but there are some things we don't accept.  Most of our rules are really guidelines, but anyone who's hunting for a loophole should know: We go by the spirit of the law, not the letter.

1.) Don't break Blizzard's rules.  (I don't think this needs to be explained.)

More to come as the existing members hash out what we see as reasonable rules.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Huitzil

How exactly do I, um, join? Either I ain't messging the right characters or you're never on when I try.
ee the turtle, ain't he keen?
All things serve the fuckin' Beam.

Music-chan

To join, you need to catch Lindele (myself), Kerasyn (Rez), or Shaya (Brian) when we're online. Either one of us can add you to the guild.
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

Huitzil

Well, none of you did add me, because I have never seen Brian on, and when I messaged you you said you weren't going to add me until someone else said that, I don't know, I wasn't going to go crazy and eat all of you through the Internet and (I can only assume) you immediately forgot about it because I never heard word of that either way since.

I am sooooo lonely.
ee the turtle, ain't he keen?
All things serve the fuckin' Beam.

Brian

Did you add us to your friends lists so you could see when we were online?  Don't forget about the in-game mail system, either....

~exploding tag~

Celisasu

What about the Horde?  Do you have a Horde part for your guild?  

And on a side note I'm on Cenarian Circle as a male tauren druid named Elgore and Burning Blade as a female human mage named Celisasu.

Brian

Possibly.  We're not clear on if we're going to start our own guild for the Horde on CC, or join an existing guild.  I usually only play on CC when I can't get in on SH (which is all the time).

~exploding tag~