News:

Populated by the admins and moderators of your other favorite sites!

Main Menu

That hangout in the soda shop (OOC forum chat)

Started by Dracos, December 20, 2004, 11:08:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Sorry guys for being sort of out of it yesterday.  Game resumes.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

We will be starting again in 2 more days.  On the 7th.

Here's the topic to ring in that YOU, the gamers, are still alive.

RING IN DAMN YE!

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Halbarad

I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Waiting to give flexibility to hal on what his invention does.  I could guess, but I don't want to be locking out if I'm wrong.  Future reference, things can be made smoother if when you introduce something for others to use, you leave a brief ooc 'this does this', so I can take it from there. =)

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

note:

Hal, you saw magnification controls.  You've not yet used them.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Okay, here's a split point.

One of you guys can take charge, as I kind of intended, asking Dr. Saturnious for help and informaton but taking care of planning and figuring out how to deal with the aliens (you should have enough information by now to do so, as far as I've analyzed)...

Or I can take the game down a different track and have Dr. Saturnious play more a mentor/leader/coordinator role for you guys, delivering the plans for you guys to try and fulfill.

I personally planned on the first, figuring it'd be far more interesting if I revealed a few weaknesses and strengths in the alien forces and let you guys develop a plan of reaction to them, but if you guys prefer, I can switch to the second here and take a more strong hand guidiance of it.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

I'm a firm proponent of us calling the shots, but at the same time, I think we could use a clue to point us in that direction.  Yeah, we're playing heroes, but also remember, we're playing kids.  :p

~exploding tag~

Halbarad

I'll second that. We're not completely experienced in what to do in situations like this, by design.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Zenthor

I'll just echo my fellow PC's feelings, since anything I wanted to say was already said by them.  We are the heroes, but we're also kids.  A pyromaniac, a kid who spends too much time trying to figure out where to walk, and... Well, the third kid's being played by Hal.  That's detriment enough.  >_>
iato: *hugs Super* Lala.
redffea: Its that exciting Super?
Supaaielman: *Explodes*

Brian

~exploding tag~

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

I am here.

But I shall be slow.

For life is a fickle being.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.