Started by Dracos, December 21, 2004, 08:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

thepanda

KLSymph

The bash-on-KLSymph carnival continues.

http://www.fukufics.com/viewtopic.php?t=2904&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I'm especially interested in seeing how Raneko's interpretation of her voluntary quitting the Addventure progressively spirals further into delusion over the years. You might remember seeing her from my similar post in 2006? See her comment on page two of today's thread, and compare with the actual event.

Not sure where I threatened to delete their episodes. I assume it's when I said I personally fixed her episodes so I didn't have to.

thepanda

Wow, how is it that the same people complain for years that the requirements are too hard? You'd think they'd either leave the board or improve over time.

Also, the threats to leave the board are so childish.

Quote from: RanekoI'm just asking them to be reasonable and not set some ridiculously high standards.

It feels like heard this before. . . about a hojillion times. You could turn this into a drinking game or a bingo card. The excuses are so predictable.

KLSymph

On the other hand, if it weren't for Fukufics, I'd never had noticed that somebody defaced my Wikipedia userpage in March, since I haven't looked at it in two years. It's all good.

As for a drinking game, the "KLSymph filters Bast!'s email" thing is itself worthy. It's groupthink in action; as soon as anybody proposes the idea that I can delete Bast!'s email, nobody else can think of another interpretation of "Any mail sent to addventure@bast-enterprises.de will reach both of us."

Seriously, they can't think of a way email can reach two people without me being able to delete Bast!'s email? These people fail the internet.

Dracos

Folks like villains.  There are still folks who keep up the villain torch for the KoTF and others for many of us here, even those who've said crap for years :).

But man, just...

That thread was an amazing display of obliviousness.  I am simply stunned by it.   No one in two pages noticed 'Lieing'.  They went after more obscure punctuation things or potential pronoun confusion in sayings, but not easy 4th grade level spelling?  Man...

It makes me want to start flaming idiots again.  And stop when there is a wall of fire a dozen miles high.  It tempts me to post in that thread.  I shall instead play video games and not erupt like a sleeping volcano stirred by the ashes of stupidity.

Does bast even read the Addventure anymore?  I assumed he'd mostly moved on and just hosted it as a past pet project.
Well, Goodbye.

KLSymph

Yes, the "lieing" thing was why I had the writer look somewhere else for proofreading. You can probably imagine me staring at that thread and willing them to "look harder! You quoted that section with 'lieing' in allcaps! Why don't you see it?!"

Can't answer the question about Bast!, sorry. I must keep the mystery alive.

Brian

Be thou disturbed.  And you're right; you haven't been warned.

But what would be enough warning?

Nothing.

:D
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

KLSymph

I feel the urge to memorialize this. From the Anime Addventure.

Quote from: Foster the Imposter
WHOA Look at that second answer there and tell me whether or not it's reasonable. I can not find any form of rules that justify your actions ANYWHERE! If the rules are not posted then everything is just to your own interests and discretions which changes. Furthermore by not posting the rules how can you expect ANYONE to follow them?! And if you are going to delete my things for say continuing/ending or whatever to a fatesplit then you should double check the Thread Death advice as I was perfectly within those boundaries.

Furthermore with the episode I had branched from this it had better punctuation and grammar then some professional novels. Heck I used a Collage level punctuation and grammar guide bought from the collage bookstore to proofread it. The only conclusion I can find that you would delete these two episodes is that you have for some bizarre reason taken a disliking to me and are doing some sort of petty game to harass me.

I have no proof of this so I hope I am wrong. But if I find out I am not, I will be speaking Directly to Bast! Good Day.

Quote from: KLSymph
I can not find any form of rules that justify your actions ANYWHERE! If the rules are not posted then everything is just to your own interests and discretions which changes.

Yes. I am the moderator.

Furthermore by not posting the rules how can you expect ANYONE to follow them?!

The same way I do for all the people who've already followed them for years.

And if you are going to delete my things for say continuing/ending or whatever to a fatesplit then you should double check the Thread Death advice as I was perfectly within those boundaries.

The thread death advice haven't been updated in over half a decade, and aren't boundaries in the first place. The Restart Cascade!/Deluge! rules, which are rules, are more recent.

Furthermore with the episode I had branched from this it had better punctuation and grammar then some professional novels.

This argument does not work on someone who has read professional novels. As this very sentence demonstrates, your punctuation would've been hard-pressed to pass high school.

Heck I used a Collage level punctuation and grammar guide bought from the collage bookstore to proofread it.

Please don't write the word "college" wrong in two different ways as you say this.

The only conclusion I can find that you would delete these two episodes is that you have for some bizarre reason taken a disliking to me and are doing some sort of petty game to harass me.

Never seen that argument on the internet before.

Anastasia

<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Brian

KLSmph: I....  Wait, what?  That's....

*goes critical; does a sentai pose:*

Hubris....BEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAM!

~exploding tag~

Brian

I found this amusing and worth reading.  The title may be the strongest part of it, but....

Also, I decided to practice my necromancy on this thread ... since I killed it last time. :3

~exploding tag~

Brian

I command this thread to live, now with undisguised URLs, since the former may all have ended up invisible:

http://nedroid.com/2009/05/party-cat-full-series/

~exploding tag~

Dracos

Brian, I am Disappoint.

No Motivation? :P

Funny links anyway :3
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

Hey, we got a whole forum for Motivation (and related posts).

But the tropers require their Kyon: Big Damn Hero....

~exploding tag~