Main Menu

POST OF THE DAY

Started by Dracos, December 21, 2004, 08:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

DY

Hah! Pretty amusing =).
My name is Vash the Stampede. I have been a hunter of peace who chases the mayfly known as love for many, many moons now. There is no rest for me in my search for peace. I meditate diligently every morning. The subjects are life and love. I quit after 3 seconds.

Arakawa

That the dead tree with its scattered fruit, a thousand times may live....

---

Man was made for Joy & Woe / And when this we rightly know / Thro the World we safely go / Joy & Woe are woven fine / A Clothing for the soul divine / Under every grief & pine / Runs a joy with silken twine
(from Wm. Blake)

Brian

I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

KLSymph

Not very new, but I just saw it: Pokemon. High profanity warning.

thepanda

KLSymph

Quote from: Brian Randall, on the Anime AddventureFox.

Get over yourself. You're just butthurt over constantly being called out on being a poor author-- As you have been for over a DECADE now. You've been flamed off more lists and out of more communities than I can _count_.

You should be really grateful that KL, unlike the admins of the FFML (like me!), is still willing to put up with your shit. You should be grateful that bast runs this website. You should be happy that there's a community that remotely accepts you.

You should _not_ be picking fights with the moderator of that community. I don't know how old you are, but I've dealt with you for a decade and a half -- so by now, you really _should_ be old enough to know better.

Knock it off.

Quote from: Nightgazer Starlight (Fox), on the Anime AddventureAlright Brian, let's get one thing clear.

I have gone by the names Cute Kitsune Kaydee, Cute Kitsune Hibiki, Cute Neko Hibiki, Sexy Neko Hibiki, just plain Neko Hibiki, back to Cute Neko Hibiki(I decided cute is better than sexy), and finally I gave up Neko Hibiki when I discovered my pony name. I gave up a lot when I discovered my pony name. I am Nightgazer Starlight! A cute pegasus pony and proud of it too! I have forsaken all my human names and one day I will have my name legally changed to Nightgazer Starlight. I have embraced the ways of love, tolerance, and harmony. My body may be human, but in all other ways I am pony.

But, Fox and I were two seperate people. I am not Fox. He's been dead for a long time now.

So please Brian, just drop it about Fox. Stop bringing up a dead man's name. The last fic Fox wrote was Immortal's, and he gave that to me before he left for China and Tibet. Which is the last anyone ever heard of him. If he was alive he would have made some kind of showing of himself by now, somewhere.

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

edit: added Brian's preceding post, for context

thepanda

Anastasia

Please tell me that post was followed by the grandmother of all bannings.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Quote from: Nightgazer Starlight (Fox), on the Anime AddventureAlright Brian, let's get one thing clear.

I have gone by the names Cute Kitsune Kaydee, Cute Kitsune Hibiki, Cute Neko Hibiki, Sexy Neko Hibiki, just plain Neko Hibiki, back to Cute Neko Hibiki(I decided cute is better than sexy), and finally I gave up Neko Hibiki when I discovered my pony name. I gave up a lot when I discovered my pony name. I am Nightgazer Starlight! A cute pegasus pony and proud of it too! I have forsaken all my human names and one day I will have my name legally changed to Nightgazer Starlight. I have embraced the ways of love, tolerance, and harmony. My body may be human, but in all other ways I am pony.

But, Fox and I were two seperate people. I am not Fox. He's been dead for a long time now.

So please Brian, just drop it about Fox. Stop bringing up a dead man's name. The last fic Fox wrote was Immortal's, and he gave that to me before he left for China and Tibet. Which is the last anyone ever heard of him. If he was alive he would have made some kind of showing of himself by now, somewhere.

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

<Afina> Forever.

KLSymph

Quote from: Anastasia on February 05, 2012, 12:06:04 AM
Please tell me that post was followed by the grandmother of all bannings.

Sorry, I don't ban based on that variety of nonsense.

Brian

I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Anastasia

Woe unto the corrupt world.
<Afina> Forever.

Arakawa

So, to paraphrase:

Brian: "You've been trolling various sites for over a decade now. Do you have anything to say in your defense?"

Fox: "I'm a pretty little pony!"
That the dead tree with its scattered fruit, a thousand times may live....

---

Man was made for Joy & Woe / And when this we rightly know / Thro the World we safely go / Joy & Woe are woven fine / A Clothing for the soul divine / Under every grief & pine / Runs a joy with silken twine
(from Wm. Blake)

Anastasia

Quote from: Arakawa Seijio on February 05, 2012, 12:14:29 AM
So, to paraphrase:

Brian: "You've been trolling various sites for over a decade now. Do you have anything to say in your defense?"

Fox: "I'm a pretty little pony!"

I call this the 'Caught with Mommy's clothes on so pretend you're really a girl' defense.
<Afina> Forever.