News:

"If it has HP, we can kill it."

Main Menu

POST OF THE DAY

Started by Dracos, December 21, 2004, 08:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Brian

~exploding tag~

Brian

For some Fist of the North Star + Dead Island action....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoLadZotBuE

~exploding tag~

Brian

~exploding tag~

Arakawa

That the dead tree with its scattered fruit, a thousand times may live....

---

Man was made for Joy & Woe / And when this we rightly know / Thro the World we safely go / Joy & Woe are woven fine / A Clothing for the soul divine / Under every grief & pine / Runs a joy with silken twine
(from Wm. Blake)

KLSymph

Quote from: Reverend Alastir StonerasWhy keep erasing my comments KL?

Can it be, you are scared of me? Scared of my opinions? Scared of my comments?

If you erase this one...

I guess that just proves that you are indeed.

Make note people who read this.

If KL does erase it that proves he really is scared of my opinions, scared of my comment, scared of differing values, and that he is not a believer in the First Amendment.

*Tap*

Brian

The Addventure is neither public (in the technical sense) nor hosted in the US.

HOW THE HELL DOES THE FIRST AMENDMENT APPLY?

KL, please tell them that an actual first amendment activist wishes to punch that idiot in the face if that argument is brought up again.

~exploding tag~

Jason_Miao

Quote from: Brian on December 30, 2013, 09:13:11 PM
The Addventure is neither public (in the technical sense) nor hosted in the US.

HOW THE HELL DOES THE FIRST AMENDMENT APPLY?
The first amendment limits the actions of the federal government, and not the citizens. Unless the Addventure is taking federal funding, it cannot apply.  So, even if the Addventure were hosted in the US it wouldn't matter; an admin of a US based forum should still be free to block the comments of an obnoxi-...

(Connection reset by peer)

KLSymph

You can't let trolls rile you up, Brian. They advance their arguments to bother you, not because they believe their argument and/or have any actual understanding of what they're talking about.  Instead of responding to them, remind yourself that their opinions don't matter, delete their post, and go on with your day.  There are people in the world you can more productively punch in the face.

Jason_Miao

Quote from: KLSymph on December 30, 2013, 10:57:13 PM
You can't let trolls rile you up, Brian. They advance their arguments to bother you, not because they believe their argument and/or have any actual understanding of what they're talking about. 
I don't know the user, but there are a number of people who honestly don't realize that the first amendment doesn't give them license to blather whatever nonsense to whomever they want.  Your user may merely be misinformed.  Absent additional evidence, it would be impolite to assume otherwise.

Therefore, you should let Brian punch the user in the face.  Purely in the interests of civility.

Dracos

Punch repeatedly in the face.
Well, Goodbye.

KLSymph

It's 2014!  To summarize my thoughts about the year gone by, here's a video of two guys performing heart transplant surgery in Surgeon Simulator 2013.

Warning: NSFW - loud swearing.

Arakawa

Quote from: KLSymph on January 01, 2014, 03:23:37 AM
two guys performing heart transplant surgery in Surgeon Simulator 2013.

o_o

I did not know Surgeon Simulator 2013 was a thing. My mind is officially expanded.

Quote from: Reverend Alastir Stoneras

And that... sounds like the kind of name the Eye of Argon guy would come up with if he tried to write a period novel set in England.
That the dead tree with its scattered fruit, a thousand times may live....

---

Man was made for Joy & Woe / And when this we rightly know / Thro the World we safely go / Joy & Woe are woven fine / A Clothing for the soul divine / Under every grief & pine / Runs a joy with silken twine
(from Wm. Blake)

Yuthirin

Quote from: KLSymph on January 01, 2014, 03:23:37 AM
It's 2014!  To summarize my thoughts about the year gone by, here's a video of two guys performing heart transplant surgery in Surgeon Simulator 2013.

Warning: NSFW - loud swearing.

This is HILARIOUS
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?