News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

A Horde guild? And other Horde stuff

Started by Music-chan, December 27, 2004, 08:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Music-chan

I've heard this come up a little bit and I know there are people talking about starting up a Horde Soulriders guild, so I just thought I'd mention that Tabyk, who is our long-standing Horde player, and I have all of our Horde characters on the Cenarion Circle RP server.

I actually suggested starting up on a different server than Silver Hand. For one, SH is packed with people. It's one of the high-population servers because all the RPers started there when there were only two RP servers at the beginning.  Second, I didn't relish the idea of later on having to kill Alliance people I might know, should there be any big Horde/Alliance battles.

Anyway, I just thought I'd like everyone know where that stands. I'm not sure who all else has Horde characters or are interested in playing the Horde, but it might be cool if we could play them every now and again.

Incidentally, I have a lvl 10 Tauren Shaman named Abevev and a lvl 4 Troll Priest named Zora (I think).  That's it for the moment, though I have an orc (female) warrior who I ahven't played yet and don't remember her name.
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

Brian

Hmm.  I was just talking about this with some of my other friends.

Minimax, our guild's Gnomish Ninja, is in a guild on that server already.  It seems like a good idea to me ... I think I'll get rid of my Horde character (I thought about having to fight my friends, and didn't like it) on Silver Hand.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

kpjam

Sounds like a plan.  I'll get rid of my horde character as well on silverhand.

Though I don't have much problem with fighting friends.  The chance of that happening isn't that high anyway.  At least not directly.
he secret of tomb has been revealed, do nothing!

Huitzil

See, I support a Horde chapter of the guild, but I have 28 levels into my Undead Priestess on Silver Hand and I ain't giving her up.
ee the turtle, ain't he keen?
All things serve the fuckin' Beam.

Rezantis

Heheh.

I'm planning on starting a horde character at some point . . . but I'll probably do it on Silver Hand (kill ze people I know for bragging rightzes!!!) or on a PvP server . . .
Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

Huitzil

Should I just start up a Horde guild on Silver Hand and chase you guys down for signatures? I was thinking I'd call it The Fifth Sun or something like that, no reason to make Brian do all the work for both sides of the game.
ee the turtle, ain't he keen?
All things serve the fuckin' Beam.

Music-chan

Meh, Tabyk is thinking about starting an all-female horde guild on the other server, so I'll probably join that. (Not all female players, but characters)  It's bound to be silly.

I'm going to stick to CC for my horde stuff, so if you guys stick with SH, I'll be content to stay out of it. =)

Figment

Well, I made a Horde character on CC, a Tauren Warrior named Golanth.

Music-chan

Incidentally, when SH starts having problems, I usually jump onto one of the other servers I populate to play. Cenarion Circle is one of them and I'll either be Abevev or Zora.  I also have a character on Alleria (night elf hunter) and one on Dragonmaw (a PVP server, tauren druid)

If anyone is interested in hanging out on any of these, just let me know.  I might start playing on the alternate servers during the day.

Brian

Yeah.  When I face queues, I tend to just move on from SH to CC.

Which is a pity, as I'd like to play my SH characters, but....

Meh.  I'm adding my horde characters to the roll-call thread.  Hopefully we can get together on either server. :)

~exploding tag~

Brian

Just as a reminder that we can play on CC if SH is down.  Join channel 'soulriders', until/if we get the resources to form a guild ... or just find an existing one to join.

~exploding tag~

Trunkyboy

Any thought of forming a horde guild on a pvp server?  At times I find myself wanting a little more... spice.  I believe someone has an account on Bloodscalp or something, I think it's one of the new servers.

Nevermind, not a new server.  It's considered a low population one though.
riss and I against the world!

Rackham and Nirae get no breaks...

Why, oh why wasn't I born rich?

CyMage

Well, IY-chan, Tabyk and I have Horde characters on Dragonmaw, which is a PvP server.  

It was fun actually sneaking from Silverpine Forest to Tarren Mill with all the red mobs around me. :)
He's history...play with fire and you get burned."-Magus

And then the mage drew his two handed sword.  "Shit! We're screwed!"

Trunkyboy

Well, I made a human priest on bloodscalp yesterday night since SH was down, and I found that I liked him, very very much.  I will make an undead on on dragonmaw tonight probably, maybe we can hook up sometime?
riss and I against the world!

Rackham and Nirae get no breaks...

Why, oh why wasn't I born rich?