News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Sidetracking, hitchhiking, and chickens

Started by Dracos, January 13, 2005, 11:08:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

It was at least a warm day out when they arrived.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Phil blinks... that was STILL kind of weird to get used to. Taking a moment to get his bearings, his eyes pop once he realizes where they are.

"CINQVILLE?" he splutters. "That's.... miles and miles away from Sixton!"

"Is it?" Liao asks, somewhat surprised. Turning around, he examines his surroundings. "Well, I guess I don't know my way around here so well, then.... Oh well. I think I can remember the way back to the city's hall, or that gas station."

A grumble warned the two of them that food would be really nice.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

"Oooh.  Teleportation makes me hungrier than I thought," Liao remarks, realizing his thirst for adventure has caused him to forget about eating.  When was his last meal, anyway?
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Dracos

Sometime yesterday, actually.  Though, something smelled pretty good in the air.  Like something roasting down that way.  Maybe someone was cooking?

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

Liao sniffs at the aroma of cooking meat, and tries not to drool.  "Hey ... Phil ... let's look in this direction," he says, already starting to wander towards the scent.

~exploding tag~

Dracos

And so they came upon an odd sight, a collection of singing chickens, besieging a tree with a young girl flinging fire at them.

Though, those roast chickens looked mighty tasty.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Halbarad

"No objections here," Phil replies, his stomach rumbling almost audibly. Girl in tree takes a backseat to breakfast for the time being, though...
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Dracos

The girl leapt down, attempting to make a run for it, the chickens quickly pecking angrily at her legs.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

"Hah!" Liao yells, settling into the horse stance, and gathering his internal strength.  Boy, I sure hope this works as well as the Elders said it should, Liao reflects briefly.  "Halt, evil birds!  Your chickenery... chicken ... fowl deeds end here!"  With that, Liao attempts to cause a spark of blinding light to distract the singing chickens until he can help the girl get away.

~exploding tag~

Dracos

A spark must've been lit in Liao recently...for the bright light shone far brighter than it did before he entered that room....so...long ago?

It froze the chickens in the tracks, blinding them all.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

"Cooooool!" Liao enthuses, before realizing he's wasting what could be precious time.  First order of business: Help the girl out.  Second order of business: snag at least a chicken for each Phil and himself.  Third order of business: Maybe a chicken for the girl too?

Planning time was over:  CHARGE~!

~exploding tag~

Zenthor

Jade too was blinded by that harsh light.  What the hell was that?  
But it didn't matter - the pecking stopped,  and it was her chance to run away.  Blindly, she waded through the birds as quicky as she could.
iato: *hugs Super* Lala.
redffea: Its that exciting Super?
Supaaielman: *Explodes*

Brian

"Over here," Liao calls, trying to snag a cooked chicken (or two) and direct the girl at the same time.  "Follow my voice."

~exploding tag~

Zenthor

Huh?  She didn't recognize that accent.  But what else did she have to go on?  She turned towards where the voice came from and sped up her pace.
iato: *hugs Super* Lala.
redffea: Its that exciting Super?
Supaaielman: *Explodes*

Dracos

Liao was able to snag a few roasted chickens.  Score!

They managed to sneak away, further off in the park.

Jade's eyesight eventually faded back in, allowing her to see the two boys, around her age, that'd rescued her from her gristly fate.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.