News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Absences

Started by Brian, February 09, 2005, 08:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

Those of you in other games with me may recognize this message:

I've been having more and more trouble posting lately.  Lack of free time at work, and too tired to do it at home.

I think to be fair to everyone, I need to drop out of the games I'm in until my life is under better control.

I'm sorry.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Celisasu

Don't worry, we understand.  I hope that life gets more manageable for you sooner rather than later.

Brian

~exploding tag~

Celisasu

We started up again?  Oh dear.  I didn't realize.  I'll have a post up either later tonight or tomorrow after I get home from work.

Dracos

Yeah.  Bad Celisasu.  How can you have a stressful encounter against the all seeing eyes of Kesir if you aren't here? =P

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Celisasu

Stressful for you perhaps.  After all what will you tell the poor monks?  That you got your butt kicked by a girl?

Brian

Or a girl's PRIVATE NINJA ARMY!

How many dots of PNA does Kesir have?  NONE!  Buwahahahahahaha!

Ahem.  Sorry about the delay in replying; Wuxia is a game that I need to try and write higher quality posts for, so....  Replies tonight at around 5:00 PM PST from me.

~exploding tag~

Celisasu

Sorry about my delay.  IRL from Monday night on through Thursday morning tends to be busy for me.  After that things cool for a bit.  I work Friday and Saturday but my evenings are my own.  Thursday will hopefully cool down once I can pass this drivers test.  *Spends the morning driving, and the early afternoon taking the test and failing*

Dracos

Drivers tests stink.

Insurance stinks more.

People should pay me for being a danger on the road o_o

Dracos
Who is actually pretty safe.
Well, Goodbye.

Celisasu

Yeah, insurance stinks by about an extra $1000 more than the test does.