Flying Saucers and Zombies, Sixton City Limits

Started by Dracos, March 01, 2005, 11:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

They found themselves entering the city limits of Sixton, the cool winds traveling over them as they saw the sign...

"Welcome to Sixton."
 "Population: 358"

The trees swayed in the wind as the three kids stood upon the road leading into the forboding looking factory town.  At least the sun was up though.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Halbarad

Phil took a deep breath as the familiar landmarks of home came into view.

"Okay, here's what I'm thinking. We avoid town completely, unless we need supplies, but I've got enough stuff from Saturn Valley to make it up into the mountains without any problems. We head through the caves for the construction site, then figure out what to do from there. Unless someone has a better suggestion?"

The young boy looks between his two companions for confirmation.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Brian

"That makes sense to me," Liao said with a shrug.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Zenthor

"Sounds good.  As fun as frying Zombies would be, probably better to cure them than kill 'em.  Lead the way, O' Holder of the Railgun."
iato: *hugs Super* Lala.
redffea: Its that exciting Super?
Supaaielman: *Explodes*

Halbarad

And with no further ado, Phil leads the intrepid trio into the mountains, towards the caves through which he found the alien shipyard.

"And can we avoid setting chickens on fire on the way?"
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Zenthor

"Fine, I'll settle for freezing them instead," Jade grinned.

Brian

"What about leaving them alone and quietly being on our way?" Liao asked.  "We want to be quiet and keep the ... robozombiens ... from noticing that we're coming."

~exploding tag~

Zenthor

Jade rolled her eyes.  "It was a joke, Meow."

Brian

"Oh, okay," Liao says, before his stomach grumbles, reminding him that he hasn't eaten much since that cookie last night.

~exploding tag~

Halbarad

Phil manages to overhear the noise from Liao's direction. "Sorry... we can eat now if you want to, but I figured we'd stop outside the caves for lunch if that's okay. Should take us a couple of hours to get up there."
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Zenthor

Liao's stomach grumbling reminds Jade that she hasn't eaten anything at all either since lunch yesterday.  The thrill of seeing a railgun fired and other such things made her forget about it.  Her stomach started rumbling also.

"Urk... Uh... I'm in favor of eating now, if that makes any difference.  Man, I should have at least taken a cookie or something last night."

Brian

Liao wordlessly offers Jade the cookie he stashed in his pocket the night before, for just such an emergency.

~exploding tag~

Halbarad

"Sure, we can stop now," Phil says with a nod. "I'm not that hungry myself - I usually snack while I'm working - but I wouldn't mind having something to eat."

So saying, he sets down his backpack, unpacking food from it to share with the others.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Brian

Liao eagerly makes himself a sandwich, or in the words of his village's youth: A sammich.  "Thanks, Phil!" he enthuses.  "I never got a last meal from my village," he muses.  "I guess this'll be it, then."

~exploding tag~

Zenthor

Jade accepts the cookie, thanks Liao, and starts digging through her bag while munching on it.  She pulls out her lunch from yesterday, only having partially eaten it.