News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Vote: Rezantis Turn Do-over

Started by quintopia, March 30, 2005, 11:13:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quintopia

Place a vote here if you would like to rewind to the beginning of Rezantis, Count of Naysaying's turn, and let the game continue.

(In the meantime, Rez, I'd like to talk with you again.  IM me tonight if you're online)

quintopia

tinuviel

Itarien

SuperusSophia

In the interest of getting this game back on its feet, I agree.

Rye Coal

CasualSax

I will approve, but only if we can first put in a more specific rule on how to vote..that nonsense is ridiculous, and I'm afraid it'll all just happen again.

Fix the cause, then resume the game.
i][size=9]I want to be the minority
I don''t need your authority
Down with the moral majority
''Cause I want to be the minority[/size][/i]

Rezantis

I approve.

And Sax . . . I don't like that idea.  We're stepping outside the rules to do this anyway; I'd rather not alter rules and the like while we do so - we can do that once we get back into the game.  If my turn is done over, I can suggest another rule (which will involve patching up part of this silliness).

I'll take it on faith that there won't be any silliness from other people too, until we get rules in place to fix it. :)
Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

CasualSax

I don't trust people not to be silly.  If we're going to stop play and fix the game, then lets fix it - otherwise, lets call a winner and start a new game.
i][size=9]I want to be the minority
I don''t need your authority
Down with the moral majority
''Cause I want to be the minority[/size][/i]

SuperusSophia

No ending the game!  I've spent a month thinking over the proposal for my turn, and on the eve of it, I don't want to start over  :wink:

Leus

Sure, I vote yes.
ffort is useless if you're still going to suck.

Rye Coal

Thats long enough - lets get this game going. Post your proposal already Rizantis. Sax you have had plenty of time to put for some ideas for changes before the game gets roling again.

SuperusSophia

I agree, this game is at serious risk of fizzling out.  Just post the redo thread, Rez.

Rye Coal

We have a majority to begin the game, which is required by rule 212 for the next player to commence with thier turn regardless of who the judge is or if the issue is resolved. Rizantis should you choose to redo your turn please post your proposal in the next twenty four hours. If you do not, I will assume you do not wish to redo your turn and I will begin my turn by posting my proposal.

Czar Coal