News:

You have made a powerful enemy today, stop sign.

Main Menu

Discussion concerning events

Started by SuperusSophia, April 08, 2005, 08:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperusSophia

I don't believe the rules have been rendered impossible to follow.  Instead it is the action of the players against the rules that has caused the falacy.

So here's the deal, everyone involved, namely CCN Rez and Charr Rye, need to post what they say and percieved to have happened.  Then we need to examine the events, and see at what point the rules were violated, and follow the rules by the letter.

Hopefully, we can come to an understanding on the events, and judgements can be made in an organized fashion based on the rules at a specific point in time.  Or is it just hopeful thinking that maybe the events of a single turn pale next to the threat of ending the game?

quintopia

I already stated how my being judge held up under the rules at the point I would have been judge.  That, of course, was the important point under discussion.  Would you like me to post exactly what happened in Rez's vote thread as well?

SuperusSophia

At this point who is judge is not as important as determining what happened where, and when.  And thanks to deletion of posts and editing of posts, I for one am confused on the specifics.

The major issues I see are, did Rye originally vote against Rez's proposal BEFORE the cut-off, and if he did, then Rez's proposal doesn't go through.  If he didn't, then it did.  Once we determine that, and whether or not Rez's proposal passed, we can examine which turn it is and who was the judge for any disputes that come up.

The one rule I can see breaking the game is about the judge calculating the score, and we're in trouble if that break it, because then we were defeated by the person who originally devised the original ruleset....

Rye Coal

There are ony two witnesses to my vote, Rezantis and Sax - unless they would like to reverse their positions, be honest and represent my vote as it was, it is my word against thiers.