News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Lurking Heroes

Started by Kwokinator, April 17, 2005, 12:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kwokinator

It begins! @_@

You're in too, Jeram ^_^

Edward

So did what I send look okay, Kwok?
If you see Vampire Hikaru Shidou, it is Fox.  No one else does that.  You need no other evidence." - Dracos

"Huh? Which rant?" - Gary

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Servitor of the Outer Gods with your ineffective Thompson Submachine Gun." - grimjack

Liddo-kun

Quote from: "Edward"So did what I send look okay, Kwok?

Stab him in the face.  It helps him see better.

<_<

>_>
Liddo-kun: Bjorn is the rain gutter in which all the dirty thoughts of humanity flow into?
Bjorn: I prefer, instead, to think of myself as the crap that blocks the rain gutters, causing the dirty thoughts of humanity to back up, fill the streets, and flood your basements.

Kwokinator

Yep, it's good, Edward.  Just post it in the game's scrolls thread too so everybody else can see ^_^

And not a word from you, plushie.  Not unless you join ^_^

Dracos

Living this here until it completely starts.

I think everyone has access.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Jeram

Sweet! And now for the character sheet.

-J
t takes a mighty pen to write fanfiction.

-Jeram

Dracos

Everyone set here?

If anyone isn't, post in the next 24 hours.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Edward

If you see Vampire Hikaru Shidou, it is Fox.  No one else does that.  You need no other evidence." - Dracos

"Huh? Which rant?" - Gary

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Servitor of the Outer Gods with your ineffective Thompson Submachine Gun." - grimjack

Merc

He's being a bum. He's -supposedly- going to post at some point today, but if not, everyone get on AIM and bludgeon his skull in. It's good motivation, I'm sure.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Kwokinator

Sorry folks, I was gonna post on Monday but I came down with the flu.  I promise I'll post when I feel well enough to think again ^_^;;

Liddo-kun

Quote from: "Kwokinator"
I promise I'll post when I feel well enough to think again ^_^;;

It must suck to never feel well.  ^_^
Liddo-kun: Bjorn is the rain gutter in which all the dirty thoughts of humanity flow into?
Bjorn: I prefer, instead, to think of myself as the crap that blocks the rain gutters, causing the dirty thoughts of humanity to back up, fill the streets, and flood your basements.

Kwokinator

Quote from: "Liddo-kun"It must suck to never feel well.  ^_^

*stabs the plushie*

The game begins ;p

Now go write ;p

Dracos

Good to see you back in action Kwok.
Well, Goodbye.

Merc

<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Corwin

Yeah, Kwok sucks. *nods*
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake