Started by Kwokinator, April 17, 2005, 12:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kwokinator

Umm...

Err...

That is...

<_<

>_>

Truth is, I've mostly gotten lazy and somewhat uninspired.  I have something of a long-term goal (well, a couple of them) but nothing short-term, which might be part of why it drags and my responses drag, and the players are probably fed up with my month-long absences <_<

And half the players dropped anyway >_>

Unless Ed and/or Jeram have objections against killing this, this game can be considered killed ^_^

But if you actually WANT to continue, just say the word and I promise I'll try and actually keep up posting and try to make it go somewhere ^_^

Edward

I'd like to continue.
If you see Vampire Hikaru Shidou, it is Fox.  No one else does that.  You need no other evidence." - Dracos

"Huh? Which rant?" - Gary

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Servitor of the Outer Gods with your ineffective Thompson Submachine Gun." - grimjack

Jeram

Hmm, I don't know...

Well, I like gaming, but to be honest, things did seem to start slowing down quite significantly.

I guess I'll leave the ball in other peoples courts for now - at least until I am positive.

-J
t takes a mighty pen to write fanfiction.

-Jeram

Kwokinator

Alright, continue it is ^_^

Gimme a bit to figure out how to proceed, I've kind of written myself into a corner @_@