Player Serialization and Status

Started by tinuviel, April 22, 2005, 01:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinuviel

Here are the current players, their number, and status.  I will update this as the information changes.

Carthrat - 0         Inactive
Casual Sax - 1      Inactive
Darthrevan - 2      Inactive  
Itarien - 3            Second Vote Missed
Leus - 4                On Vacation
quintopia - 5          On Vacation
Rezantis - 6          On Vacation
Rye Coal - 7        
SuperusSophia - 8 First Vote Missed
tinuviel - 9        On Vacation
Jason_Miao - 10
Evelyn - 11     First Vote Missed

Currently 9 players are Active, 4 of whom are On Vacation.

From 310: Players
2- Serialization
Current Players shall be assigned Player Numbers sequentially beginning with 0 according the alphabetical order of their usernames.

4 - Serialization of New Players/Welcome Points
Upon joining the Game, the new Player will be assigned the number of the highest numbered Player plus one. They will then receive the number of points of the lowest scoring player to begin with. These free points shall be known as "welcome points."

8 - Inactive Players
Players who fail to vote on three consecutive proposals without having given prior explanation of their absence will be considered Inactive, and will be incapable of gaining points in any way until their return. Players given Inactive Status in this way will lose their place in the order of
turns and be removed from any and all applicable lists. Players who post a valid reason for and duration of absence prior to said absence will
not be considered Inactive, they will be considered On Vacation, and will be able to accrue points and retain their place without penalty.

SuperusSophia

yes, and I have reason to believe that darthrevan has disappeared for good as well.

tinuviel

Yes, I noticed he's seemed to be missing...
Still, he hasn't officially retired, and it's not a retroactive rule, so he stays on the list, for now.  :)
*edit: perhaps I should title him "M.I.A. Darthrevan"?  :P

tinuviel

Itarien

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:15 pm    
I'd just like to inform you all that I'm going on a short vacation. Starting pretty much now and extending into next week. Going camping and rock climbing with some friends. Unfortunately I'm going to miss out on my turn and I'm not to sure what the On Vacation status has to say about that with regards to failure to submit a proposal.

Rye Coal

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:15 pm    
I have confirmed with casual sax that he is indeed nolonger playing.

Update'd.  :)

Itarien

tinuviel

Duly noted.  Welcome back.  :P

Rezantis

I've been horribly busy the last several days, sorry - and now I'm off to Hong Kong, where I will have a net connection but also be horribly busy.

Thusly, while I ~may~ be able to post in the next two weeks, I can't promise it and recommend you don't expect it. :)
Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

tinuviel

I shall put you down as On Vacation, then?

tinuviel

Aaand the number of inactive players grows...watch those votes, guys.

tinuviel

'K guys, I'm super sorry to do this, but there's no way I can keep up with the current pace with all that I have to do right now.  Soooo I'm going to be On Vacation for at least the next couple weeks.  I hope you can find some more players to bring in!