Over the hills and through the woods

Started by Dracos, April 26, 2005, 07:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halbarad

"So did you see anything?" Phil replies, looking up from rummaging through his pack. "Sorry, I couldn't find my flashlight. Think I might have taken it apart for something else."
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Brian

"The stars are harder to see that way," Liao offers, pointing East.  "I think I saw some light to the North, though."
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Zenthor

Jade scratched her head, standing up.  "So, it's either North or East, huh?"  After pausing for a moment, she looked at Phil.  "Well, if we're still near Sixton, you choose the direction.  You'll probably know best anyway."
iato: *hugs Super* Lala.
redffea: Its that exciting Super?
Supaaielman: *Explodes*

Halbarad

"Hard to see could just be clouds, so let's head for the lights. North it is." With that, Phil pulls a compass out of his pack and orients himself with it before striking out on a hike towards the north.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Zenthor

Jade nods and begins to follow Phil northward.

Dracos

There's a chill in the air as they continue to travel north, ...snow flakes falling through the trees gently?

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

"Woah!" Liao exclaims on seeing the first snowflake.  "Huge, cold grains of sand are falling from the sky!"  After a brief panic, Liao manages to find a mask (suitable for running through sandstorms) in a pocket, and puts it on.  "You guys should make sure you don't get any in your eyes, or anything," Liao instructs Jade and Phil authoritively.  "Try not to breathe any in, either."

~exploding tag~

Zenthor

Jade blinks, opens her mouth, catches a snowflake or two in her mouth, and then looks at Liao.  "You've... never seen snow before, have you?"

Brian

"...snow?" Liao asks curiously, looking upwards at the white falling fluff.  "I thought it was white sand," he says somewhat sheepishly.  "We don't get any snow in the desert."

~exploding tag~

Halbarad

"I'd guess not," Phil says. "Anyone see any clear space around here? I want to get a look at the sky myself."
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Zenthor

"Well, if it's snowing, I doubt we'd be able to see any stars to go off of, or the lights we're heading to if it's thick enough..." Jade comments, looking up through the trees for some form of clearing anyway.

Brian

"Well, if we can find a clear spot," Liao says, somewhat doubtfully.  "Then we can all just go to my home.  Or Saturn Valley."

~exploding tag~

Zenthor

Jade shivered a bit.  "I'm for that idea.  I don't think any of us are dressed for a blizzard if this gets worse."

(OOC: Edit: Gah I am stupid)

Dracos

Heading along, they came to a clearing...and the end of the forest?

Well, it seemed like it anyway.  They were standing on top of a hill looking out over this beautifully structured cropping of stones in a slightly frosted glenn.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

Jade just stared blankly at the stones, shivering.  "What the crap?"