News:

Populated by the admins and moderators of your other favorite sites!

Main Menu

Over the hills and through the woods

Started by Dracos, April 26, 2005, 07:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

As the shadow came down on them, the pitter-patter of their feet rushing away from the doom that awaited them seemed louder and louder, the seconds lengthening before space seemed to twist...

and they found themselves running towards a collection of trees!

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

"Aaaay!" Jade stops abruptly, before slamming into a tree.  She quickly looked over her shoulder to see if they had gotten away from the tower's SHADOW OF DOOM before deciding if she should keep running or not.
iato: *hugs Super* Lala.
redffea: Its that exciting Super?
Supaaielman: *Explodes*

Halbarad

Phil isn't so lucky, as his tree is a bit closer and he's not paying as much attention...

**SMACK**

The rustling of branches and grass announces the poleaxing of the young boy, now laid out for a peaceful nap at the base of the tree he just ran into full-speed.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Dracos

Just more woods really.  No shadow of doom.  No aliens.  No robot tower.  Rather boring really.

Well except for the poor Phil who just smashed into a tree. Ow.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

Jade breathed a sigh of relief, then heard Phil slam into the tree.

She turns to Phil.  "Oh, no you don't.  We are not carrying you."  She grabs him by the shirt collar and starts trying to shake him awake.  "Wake.  Up.  Wake.  Up."

After a minute or two of unsuccessful shaking, Jade drops Phil back on the ground and sits down.  "Well, then, I guess we wait," she mutters.  "Where... did you take us, anyway?  Are we still near Sixton?  And... oh, man, did we do anything about those Zombies nerd boy was talking about?"  Jade sat down beneath the tree.  "Oh well, at least something got blown up."

Brian

"Gah," Liao urks, falling from midway up the tree Phil slammed into to dangle from a lower branch by one ankle.

"Hi," he says to the now upside-down Jade, and right-side up (if sleeping) Phil.  "Did we make it?"
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Zenthor

"Away from the tower, yes.  But now the question is where the hell are we?"

Brian

Liao opens his mouth to answer, then freezes, and crosses his arms over his chest contemplatively.  "Saturn valley?" he finally asks, twisting around to try and look around him, but unable to really identify an upside-down forest.

~exploding tag~

Dracos

Could be.

Could very well be.

Or could be any other forest anywhere in the world really.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

"Saturn valley," Liao says again confidently.  "Probably," he adds, offering Jade an upside-down shrug.

~exploding tag~

Zenthor

Jade was stupid, it's true.  But not that stupid.

"You don't have a clue, do you?"

Brian

"No clue," Liao cheerfully admits, completely without hesitation.  "But we're okay, aren't we?  And it looks like you guys managed to...."  Liao's smile fades and he falls from his tree.  "Are you hurt?  Your clothes are kind of torn."

~exploding tag~

Zenthor

"Eh?"  Jade had momentarily forgotten about the beating she took.  "Well, I was just a second ago.  Now I'm not.  And Nerd boy's out for the count."

Jade clutched her stomach and hunched over a bit.  She made a note to punch Liao when she gets a chance.  "So.. uh... what do we do now?"

Brian

"Well," Liao drawls, considering.  "I think we should make sure Phil is okay.  And if he's not hurt, we should figure out where we are.  If it's Saturn Valley, we should talk to the Doctor."

So saying, he rises to his feet and dusts himself off, inspecting Phil.

~exploding tag~

Dracos

Aside from a bruise on his head, he looks fine.  Probably just knocked himself out.  Given a few hours, he'll likely come to wondering where the heck he is.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.