News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Insurance Fraud- If your gonna do it, do it right.

Started by Carthrat, August 02, 2002, 08:06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carthrat

Unfortunately, the three students who attempted to commit this act never actually wrote anything, so I can't do an ECB report on it, so this must suffice.

Laptops are Common. And there are those fools who think that Laptops are Gameworthy machines. Granted, you do get the alienware stuff which is more powerful than most government networks, but at your average school, 600mhz is pretty good.

However, someone discovered something. A group of kids got mugged, and their laptops stolen. And...

Insurance gave them BETTER LAPTOPS!

*shock!*

Incredible! So, a group of Three Nameless Idiots decided that it would be brilliant to pretend their laptops were stolen and cash in on insurance to get better ones..

Unfortunately, they had Two Major Problems.

A) They're idiots.
B) The police aren't.

They decided that the best place to hide their laptops was..

..a Trustworthy Friends locker.

Turns out that this Trustworthy Friend is actually an Untrustworthy Git. Which they should have known from the start.

You. Don't. Get. People. Like. Ben. Mackie. To. Help. You.

Even if he dosn't screw you over, he'll screw up.

Endgame- The Three People, instead of taking a better route to the problem and destroying the laptops, beating each other up and coming home late from school one day had a stupid plan to get a stupid laptop.

Result- they all got kicked out Camberwell Grammar School For Boys.

Meaning- 'Rat's life got a tad easier.

The Lesson- If you're an idiot, don't try crime. Be a data processor instead.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Anastasia

Heh.

Well, scratch three idiots from your life.  At least they didn't get you caught up in their escapades.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Carthrat

Feh! I don't take on insurance companies.

I just blow stuff up.

Now in Real Life, too!
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Kaneda

Well Rat you know they say. There's a one in every crowd. At least you got  something out of it.
I am matter. I am antimatter. I can see your past. I can see your future. I consume time and I will consume you!"-Culex

Yuthirin

Reminds me of the Darwin Awards...shame nobody died, otherwise they would have earned one for sure. o.o
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?