News:

"If it has HP, we can kill it."

Main Menu

Jie-Ming's Bling

Started by Kwokinator, June 12, 2005, 11:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kwokinator

Jie-Ming finds his wallet to be strangely amiss.  However, the figure has seemingly disappeared into the crowd before Jie Ming turned around.

Jeram

Jie-Ming looks around frantically.  "Did anyone see that?" he asks loudly.
t takes a mighty pen to write fanfiction.

-Jeram

Kwokinator

Startled, the passerbys looked at Jie-Ming weirdly.

"See what?"  one man asked.

Jeram

Jie-Ming curses under his breath and begins to move in the direction he thought the thief had proceeded.  He squints, trying to make out anything suspicious.

-Jeram

Kwokinator

Jie-Ming sees the backs of three people who seem to be wearing what seems to be similar to the thief's attire, at various places in front of him.

Jeram

Jie-Ming walks toward the third of the three people dressed like the thief.

-Jeram

Kwokinator

The person in question doesn't notice Jie-Ming's approach, because he has his back towards Jie-Ming like the other two people who are dressed like the thief.

Jeram

Jie-Ming clears his throat loudly and taps the figure on the right shoulder.

-Jeram

Kwokinator

"Yes?" a man asks as he turns around.  He is in the same kind and color of battered clothing as the thief, and looks to be around thirty or thirty-five years old.

Jeram

Jie-Ming scans the man's clothes intently.  "Did you see someone run by here," he asks.

-Jeram

Kwokinator

"No," the man blinked at Jie-Ming. "Don't think I did.  Why?"

Jeram

Jie-Ming frowns and glares at the man.  "Someone stole my vial of medicine!" he lies.  "And he was dressed like you! If it wasn't you, who was it?"

-Jeram

Kwokinator

"How am I supposed to know?" the man snaps at Jie Ming's rude accusation. "You're dressed like a wanted criminal I saw once too!  Come with me to see the town officials, because you must be that wanted criminal!"

Jeram

Jie-Ming starts, taken aback.  "What? I am no criminal.  My money was stolen, and I merely want it back."

-Jeram

Kwokinator

"Then you shouldn't go around accusing people of stealing when they're just dressed similar to a thief," the man's voice takes on a wise tone. "It's not gonna get you anywhere or anything but trouble."

"And since you're honest with me now, I'll tell you that I've seen two other people with the same style of clothing as me walk past me."