News:

"With great power comes the opportunity to abuse that power."

Main Menu

A Call To Arms!

Started by StormDragon, July 11, 2005, 03:24:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StormDragon

Awesome! Finally something I can try here! I'm more of a narrative person anyway, so that's why I've never joined in the other RPs.

Dracos

I'm sorry, while I did leave the OOC thing um, public thinking it'd be a good thing, I don't think this game is open new applicants.  Bjorn can correct me if I am wrong.  ^^;

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Bjorn

Okay. Eventually, I do hope to open up the game to additional players. The superhero genre is good for this -- people can join, leave, and not appear in certain arcs without any problems. Not to mention the feasibility of doing multiple concurrent arcs, if desired.

However, the time to join is not now. I'd like to start the game off with a small group of players that I have experience working with, to get a feel for how I want to run this game, and to really nail down the tone.

If you think you'd be interested in joining the game, feel free to post here. When I'm ready to take other players, people who've posted here will have priority.

Merc

You caught my interest with the mention of Young Justice and Invincible in your other thread, so I'd like to note a tentative interest of joining alongside Stormy when you open up player applications. >_>
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.