Act 2 Planning

Started by Dracos, July 13, 2005, 02:21:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

I need to meet with each of you before we start out act 2 to hash out what goes on in the brief months of downtime.

I'd also like general (not detailed) comments on where you intend to be around, so that we can reduce clash and work out any contradictions before I start running the quick set of working out solos.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Olvelsper

I want to try and crack open the crystal sealed box. I'd like to go back to the village of the wolves to find out how the people all died and stuff, maybe find out how they placed that crystal seal in place originally.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2589971/Ol%27Velsper : Then we will write in the shade.

Shukuen

Drac, we need to talk when you get back. I have some ideas, but nothing definate until you look them over. >_>

Dracos

Shuk:

This is for general not definite.  I'm trying to make sure no one is predicting someone else there that isn't or other stuff.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Shukuen

Still, I prefer to get your opinion on a certain thing before I can stick to something.

Dracos

Shuk's worked out.  Olg's worked out.  Dex is worked out.

I've poked ryder and gotten effectively nothing.

Rat?  Where the hell are you?  You need to find me and talk with me and we need to get your character ready to play.

Hal has gracefully dropped out.

So, unless something changes, this may end up being a three person game.  I'll rewrite to fit that.

Ryder, if you want in, the ball is in your court to post here and claim your spot as I'm not goint to try and hunt you down again prior to act 2 unless I see even a post.  As I said, I can work with "Help me out here, I'm stuck".  I can't work with slience.  I take that as lack of interest in the game.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Act 2 will likely start monday afternoon.

I appreciate the patience everyone has had.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

RyderHakubi

Like I said Drac, I don't exactly know where to go from here...  I mean, my whole purpose seems odd, as I don't know where to... oh I said that.
What sort of madness will I create today?"

Carthrat

I've been out as of late. I'll be around tonight because I'm GMing my game, so I'll try catching you then.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Olvelsper

So, since I'm moving to a new city in two weeks, I asked Drac to put my character on the backburner. Thankfully we had an IC reason for Jan to kinda phase out of current events as he investigates the village where the wolves attacked the group.

Also, Ryder, you might want to team up with Darx in checking out the tower. Jan said that it was something that was otherworldy, so that might catch your character's interest. Who knows, maybe you two can discover the truth behind the Wasteland in there. :p
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2589971/Ol%27Velsper : Then we will write in the shade.

RyderHakubi

Well... Olg mentioned the mist/fog thingy covering certain areas of The Wasteland, keeping people away.  That would be a fun thing for Ryder to try and crack...
What sort of madness will I create today?"

Shukuen

Suggested order of upcoming events.

Quote[16:51] Velsper: Ring
[16:51] Velsper: Origin
[16:51] Velsper: Hm
[16:51] Velsper: Ring - Tell Cecil about elves and that they might be reasoned with
[16:51] Velsper: Tell Cecil about lizardmen
[16:51] Velsper: Origin
[16:51] Velsper: West
[16:51] Velsper: Graveyard
[16:51] Velsper: Banish wolves
[16:51] Velsper: Mountain King
[16:51] Velsper: Western god
[16:52] Velsper: Baron
[16:52] Velsper: Ocean god
[16:52] Velsper: New Reno.
[16:52] Velsper: That's what I think
[16:53] Dracos: Okay.  Olg, ye  might want to fling that on forums so you guys have it later.
[16:53] Dracos: We'll start tonight timeskipping you guys to cecil
[16:53] Dracos: you can role play out the asking/getting/handling of that
[16:53] Velsper: Wait wait
[16:53] Velsper: What about the others?
[16:53] Dracos: then we can timeskip back to origin?
[16:53] Velsper: Do you guys want to do that order?
[16:53] Dracos: ah
[16:54] Shukuen: Yeah, sounds good to me.
[16:54] Dracos: Iddy'd join in but is exhausted from driving all day.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.