News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Origin Arc: It All Starts Here

Started by Bjorn, July 18, 2005, 05:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bjorn

Mr. Una stands, gaping at the smoking ruins of his 286 PC (with hard drive), just long enough to take a round dozen spitballs in the face.

"Enough!" He screams shrilly.  "Always with the disrespecting!  Always with the spheres of spit and the blowings of the computer! I am not needing this!  I am not wanting this!  You are all taking the detention... FOREVER!"

And with that, he runs out of the room, moving remarkably fast for someone who looks like he has most of an ironworks lodged in his pants.

Dracos

"You know, I was sitting through that, and I'm not quite sure what just happened.  Did I mention this is a crazy school?"

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

"You get used to it," William replies absently, shutting his computer monitor off, and going through some fan-club paperwork.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Dracos

"Huh, so what's neat around this city?  I haven't had much of a chance to explore yet."

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

"In this city?" William sighs.  "Well, let's just say I'm not the president of the National Blue Shield Fan-Club because I needed a break from the excitement around here."

~exploding tag~

Bjorn

At this juncture, the wall of the classroom explodes inwards.

Standing in the wreckage, surrounded by swirling clouds of plaster, is a short, rotund figure, with a wide, pink-cheeked face.  His beady eyes glare out, and his bold mustachio twitch in a way that would almost been intimidating were they not framed by a (very unfortunately) tight-fitting green bodysuit, complete with red shorts, a tri-peaked green hood, and some sort of amulet hanging on his chest.

As he steps into the classroom, his goatee quivers with a triumphant laugh as he surveys the groaning students strewn about the floor.  "Not so proud now, are we, Mr. Fairies?" he taunts.  "Not now with all of your mocking and your laughing!  No, now there is no disrespect!  Now there will be the respect, and the city will be providing me muchly with the monies!  Oh, yes... for else they will feel the hand of... THE MIGHTY TINGLE!"

Halbarad

Simon looks up from his now-prone position on the floor. "What the hell...?" he mutters dazedly, taking a minute to retrieve his glasses before looking at the source of the disaster. "What the... who the heck is that?"
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Dracos

David starts by pinching himself.  Then he lightly shakes William.  "I'm hallucinating right?  Our teacher didn't just toss on a costume and smash through a wall to complain about spitballs?"

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

"Uh," William manages, gaping at the sight.  "Is he....  Did that...."  Blinking it off, he says, "This is, in fact, new."

~exploding tag~

Dracos

"That is...one way to put it." David did a quick glance around the room to see how the rest of the students were reacting.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Bjorn

The rest of the students are currently much in the same position: to wit, flat on the ground, covered in dirt, and only now groggily becoming aware of their perilous peril!

A large, barrel-chested boy that William and Simon recognize as Barry Bathis, the nicest guy on the football team, is the first to get all the way to his feet.  "Mr. Una?" he asks, groggily.

"Yes?" replies the dastardly villain in green.  "No, wait!  No!  I am not knowing the handsome and the charming Mr. Una!  I am the Mighty Tingle!"  Shaking his fist at Barry, he adds, "Now, you are with the getting back down on the ground, yes, Mr. Football Fairy, so I can be using you to be getting monies!"

Dracos

David blinks and watches a bit staying low for a second to see what happens.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

Staring incredulously, William shakes his head.  "This is unreal," he says slowly.  After a pause, he adds, "Also, I don't like the way he's calling us 'faries'."

~exploding tag~

Bjorn

In the distance, you can just faintly hear sirens -- and it seems Mr. Una can hear them, too, though... "What is the noise?  Who is making the noise?  You are telling me now, yes, or detentions for all of you!"

Dracos

David remains low by William. "Neither do I...he really seems out of it...you think the police can handle him?"

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.