News:

You have made a powerful enemy today, stop sign.

Main Menu

Problems

Started by Dracos, August 31, 2005, 12:01:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

I am told some of you are having problems with the new links in the top left corner banner.

If you do have an issue with these, please post here including as much information as possible about your setup so that we can most efficiently debug the issue.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Further analysis gives that this is likely a result of the recent css/cleanup/changes whatnot.

It is giving problems in opera at least.

Probably something for hal/IY.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Kwokinator

Yep.  I'm using Opera 8.01, and if I go to www.soulriders.org, I either get a blank screen or portions of one news update on a white background.  How much of a portion changes everytime I hit refresh ^_^

If I DO get text, it's always this one, only the length and completeness varies by refresh, but most of the time you get a blank screen ^_^

ic update!

Let's cut right to the chase, shall we?

In the Posted Stories section, we have...well, a lot, really. We've had a bunch of posts in the last month. Great job, guys!

Firstly, we have DB with an Azumanga oneshot called "Munchies." After that, we have Fallacies with the first chapter of his fic, "Casting the Crying Dream." From the trio of the Brothers^H comes "The Succession Technique." Jason Miao brings us a Ranma fanfic seen through the lens of Lovecraftian horror, "Cats." Lastly for this section, we have sehavilin, posting his first fic ever, "ranma meets the Avatron's."

In the Updated and Outside fics section, Iddy brings us an update for "Careful Destiny" (OMG IT'S BEEN UPDATED) and "Of Men and Kittens." From Dracos we get "Fugue" and "Reploid Anatomy." Lastly, from Olorin we get "Something Entirely Different."

In the Reviews section, Dracos brings us the MIGHTY, EPIC, SOMEWHAT DESPISED "Waters Under Earth." DB brings us "Fair Warning," a Kenko fic.

That's it for this month. Watch out next month, articles in this section will be coming on the first of every month in the future! See you then and happy hunting!

Last updated by Yuthirin on August 23, 2005 at 6:25 pm.

Halbarad

I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

thepanda

Anyone else getting a "no posts" in sections that clearly have posts in them?

Brian

Only in Otik's at the moment.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Dracos

Mrgh.  It's been trouble showing up for a while.  We're not sure what it is.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.