News:

You have made a powerful enemy today, stop sign.

Main Menu

Dragomir RPG Soulriders Original Arc

Started by Asrana, August 13, 2002, 01:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asrana

OOC: About the naming of this thread, Dragomir may split up like COR, it may not. I'm labeling it for the possibility of a break off.

The original Delphi thread is here: http://forums.delphiforums.com/ranma_fanfics/messages?msg=6545.1

At the moment there are no openings and the next opening available has been reserved. So there will be NO new members unless I post a notice that a spot is open.

IC:
Asrana smiled as she flew with the large dragon, waving for a moment to Nabiki as Kaye and Mike made their way towards Kei's tent, the mid-autumn air chill on their faces.

Folkan nodded and smiled to Calen, moving towards the tent Jon and Asrana had used to wake up the mage. Jon would need to be introduced if his plans were going to go they way he hoped they would...

Seraya smiled and followed her husband after a moment, breaking off almost as soon to talk to their guards, her hands already gesturing symbols to them.

OOC: Ginn, react if you want. Merc and Danax, continue your little bit.
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

CyMage

Calen returned to his tent and quickly finished his packing, then found a comftorable shady tree to sit under and watched the proceedings.
He's history...play with fire and you get burned."-Magus

And then the mage drew his two handed sword.  "Shit! We're screwed!"

Danax

Mike grinned as he pointed up to where Asrana was flying.

"Well Kaye, I guess that solves the question of wether the dragon is friendly or not, and I don't think we'll be able to ask Asrana-dono after all."
rnest Hemingway once wrote, 'The world is a fine place and worth fighting for.'
I agree with the second part.

Ginnezumusha

After packing up and shouldering her pack again, Nabiki started heading towards the dragon and Dragomirs...

Merc

Kaye scratched his head and nodded at Mike's comment. "Guess so."

A short pause befell them before Kaye, deciding they needed to do something suggested, "Say, what say we give Asrana a hand and wake up Kei in her stead?"

A grin lit up his face. "Perhaps with a bucket of cold water?"

Something about the fighter just seemed to scream to him, and apparently most everybody else, "Prank time!" and Kaye was decently willing to listen to that little voice in his head.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Danax

A large grin broke out across Mike's face. "Ice cold water, changing temperature of something is really easy." Mike tapped his temple, his grin only getting larger.

Asrana

OOC: Yes, I finally dragged myself into posting, what's it to you?
IC:
The guards calmly watched their princess, some smiling, others simply watching.

Asrana giggled, gently floating to the ground with the dragon. Where she landed silently (not that you would have heard it anyway), the dragons full four legged landing shaking the ground slightly.

The guards barely noticed, turning back to the final preparation of their gear.

Folkan clapped his black gloved hands once outside Jon's tent, "Time to get up, Jon."
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Merc

IC:
Kaye picked a bucket and filled it at the stall where the horses were feeding. However, he filled it up with food, rather than the water, as he wasn't paying that much attention, as he proceeded to lift the flap of Kei's tent.

"Shall we cool off our bucket first, or just our ally?" he said to his companion.

OOC:
Don't go telling me to splash him with water, I'd rather use horse slop, Danax, 'kay? =D

Danax

Mike grinned as he looked down at the bucket, eyes gettign greener as he readied himself to pull the heat out of the water. He started as he saw the contents of the bucket.

"Uh, that ain't water man, I can't really make that Ice cold, and I don't think kei would be to happy being hit by that, but whatever." Mike said with a grin.

OOC: heh I left it open for ya ^_^ sorry Kwok.

Merc

"You could always get your own bucket and clean him up with ice cold water afterwards," Kaye offered before turning back to the tent, and threw the contents of his bucket at Kei.

"He'll need the clean up even if he won't appreciate the cold"

ooc: ^_^

Danax

Mike shrugged as he watched Kaye toss the contents of the bucket.

"Wakey, wakey!" He yelled, holding back his laughter.

Ginnezumusha

Nabiki walked through the camp of winged people and the retards, and up to the princess.

"Is he going to be coming with us on our journey?"

Asrana

The dragon leaned forward and sniffed Nabiki, giving her a draconian smile before retreating to loom protectively over Asrana as she petted it.

Asrana smiled, "No, he's just saying goodbye to me before I leave. How has your morning been, Nabiki-san?"

Kwokinator

OOC: I'm alive!  Alive!  Finally got internet working in the university!  Bwahahahaha!!! ^_^

IC:  Kei abruptly opened his eyes and went into a forward roll as the content of the bucket was tossed towards him.  Stretching a hand out at the end of the roll, he aimed with the intent of knocking Kaye off his feet and his face onto the horse slop.

Ginnezumusha

Nabiki smiled at the princess.  

"Slightly amusing for once.  The way that the boys act like playful children more than bodyguards is kind of amusing, in a very immature kind of way.  But, I guess boys will be boys."

Turning her head, she regarded the dragon.  Reaching out, she attempted to pet it.

"So, whats its name?"