BEST NARUTO FANFICTION EVAR (seriously D: )

Started by Kt3, October 03, 2005, 01:19:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kpjam

Quote from: "Kt3"Well, my original challenge still stands.  Has anyone else read all of the chapters?  What are your thoughts?

Challenge?  Do you think we're five years old?  That we don't have enjoyable things to waste our time with, like banging our heads against the wall or reading about Martha Stewart being denied Canadian entry.  The more fitting challenge for this group would be to see how many can resist the urge just to click on the silly link.
he secret of tomb has been revealed, do nothing!

Edward

Quote from: "Kt3"Well, my original challenge still stands.  Has anyone else read all of the chapters?

Of course not.  Didn't you read my first post on why?
If you see Vampire Hikaru Shidou, it is Fox.  No one else does that.  You need no other evidence." - Dracos

"Huh? Which rant?" - Gary

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Servitor of the Outer Gods with your ineffective Thompson Submachine Gun." - grimjack

Kt3

KPJam:  I'm sorry if I made it sound like that.  I didn't imply it like that, but it really doesn't matter that much anymore.

Edward: I'm sorry if I wasted your time.
I think we live our lives in other people's hearts and minds. Alone by ourselves we're not very much good at all. But when we let someone else in with their stories and all their sights and sounds and songs and smells and sensations, we suddenly start filling our shelves and boxes with books and books of them and building up our libraries.