News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Fanfiction Reviews!

Started by Yuthirin, October 17, 2005, 01:47:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

This is where you can post an article on a work of fanfiction.

You can tell us who wrote it, why you like it, or why you don't.

Feel free to post works from any fandom, not just anime.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Dracos

You know, it is past the deadline, but you guys are really doing an awesome job here.

Maybe we'll see about getting this up when we restructure the frontpage.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Yuthirin

I've been inspired over the past couple of days, and have been inundated with ideas. I have a text file open, and it's six pages long.

Raw text.

Hopefully, provided I am not constantly interrupted(this is likely), I will be able to implement most of them.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Yuthirin

Yeeeeeah.

No progress on my end. I'm taking a two week vacation, hopefully I will be able to sort things out whilst in Florida. We'll see.

But that's okay, because the two other mods will be able to help out with keeping the Fanfiction section of this forum alive while I'm gone.

Right guys?

Jeram

I do have a few new things on the back burner...

-J
t takes a mighty pen to write fanfiction.

-Jeram