News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Adventure 3 prelims EXP

Started by Anastasia, October 30, 2005, 09:47:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Since this is entirely RPing awards, there is only one category and I'll describe why I gave out what I did.

Gavin -

RPed well enough with the old knight captain and was decent otherwise. Slowly starting to firm up as a character, though he's striking me as more good than lawful.

EXP - 305

Saul -

Solid. Past that? For some reason or another I did not get a strong feeling from you this session. Hell if I know why, so..mmm. Solid works.

EXP - 285

Darius -

Heh, heh, heh. The main thing I took away was the Elf in chain comment and wrestling with Serith.  It's showing a basic barbarian sort, albiet one a little more read and refined than normal. Mmm.

EXP - 310

Seryf -

Quiet for the most part. Fits into the concept, so I suppose she has to make her words count. Did she? I'm not entirely sure, though I'm glad she started bantering near the end. This shored up the feeling of a group of friends.

Mmm.

EXP - 295

Elaine -

Oddly, Elaine struck me as even quieter than Seryf last session. Maybe she was out of her element or distracted, but her impact felt fleeting. For all that she had a lot of lines...mmm.

EXP - 285

--

These are rough numbers and not nessesarily reflective of other things. For example, I thought Seryf wrote very well, and described her actions better than Darius. Yet Darius got more EXP; it's a strange sort of scenario. These awards are mostly gut instinct, for all that I encourage everyone to write good and descriptive lines like Seryf, Saul and Elaine do. <_< I don't think anyone RPed poorly Thursday, it's a small spread of awards from 'very good' to 'goodish'.

Note - Saul probably earned a small bonus for haggling well under his mythos, so I accounted for that when adding up these awards.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?