[Ranma 1/2-Fist of the North Star] Star of War

Started by Dracos, November 01, 2005, 02:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Star of War written by dragonlord lu and, disappointingly incomplete.  In truth, the fic isn't really all that good.  Dragonlord Lu isn't a native English speaker and it shows significantly through his writing throughout the whole way through.  The story, in part, is a fair bit interesting more from its thematics of overcoming disaster than anything else.  The plot, as it goes, is two fold: Ranma, early in the story, is banished by a magical artifact to another world.  Meanwhile, Herb fails in a test for the royal family of the musk, unleashing a terrible demoness upon the world who promptly starts waging war for control of creation.

Lu, reasonably enough, makes a pretty interesting start on it.  Predictable, the whole way through, but it interested me and was enjoyable when I last read through it.  Unfortunately it does seem to be in permanent pause after the colloseum fight of chapter five.  It's been a couple years, at least, since his last chapter and I don't know if anyone keeps contact with him.

Anyhow, while unfinished, it is a decent enough waste of an hour or two.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.