Freestyle Ukyou vs. Guilty Gear!

Started by Carthrat, November 05, 2005, 11:59:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carthrat

<Alex-beingsnoggedbycats> I second the motion with my emotion that Crat is a frat kid putting a fake bid out for RP, but he'll just DC, so why not save us a run - kick him into the sun?

Waaaaaaah!

<->

Ukyou woke up.

She was bruised, beaten, and battered. Ow- she was pretty sure that was one of her ribs. Cracked, no doubt. Her own spatula was bent out of shape and on top of her head. A pile of her similarly-dented throwing spatula lay next to her. There was a little caked blood on her face, and her clothing was filthy and tattered.

But worse, far worse, was the stuff *around* her.

Her resturant had been ruined. Utterly ruined. It was nothing now that a pile of dented and useless metal, shattered wood, shavings, plastics, broken containers of food and drink...

And the final insult.

Just at the edge of her feet was a plate of pork buns, and a note.

QuoteYou can work for me anytime, 'sugar'! Love, -Jam.

Pulling herself painfully to her feet, Ukyou tried to simmer in rage. She would've certainly boiled and dried out if it weren't for her painful injuries reminding her that she needed to stumble towards the clincic to be properly fixed.

But it was back there, in the back of her mind.

One day- let's say, a year from now.

Kuonji Ukyou would return to Beijing.

Kuonji Ukyou would walk into a certain resturant.

And Kuonji Ukyou would deep-fry Kuradoberi Jam's stupid hair and force her to eat it, then beat her into a tiny pulp, no larger than the okonomiyaki she had, until today, been serving.

<->

And so, one year later, after an intense training regime far too long to be detailed here (it involved Katamari, the thunderous rage of the oceans waves, two stalkers and a crate of sporks), Kuoinji Ukyou returned to Beijing.

She walked to where Jam's resturant used to be.

And proclaimed, "Kuradoberi Jam! I'm here to kick your ass!"
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Anastasia

What a place it is! A bustling restaurant, full of people having fun meals and joyous laughter! A place of fun and food, of what Ukyou had and lost. That's what it should be so you can wreck it, right?

Bzzzt.

For an upscale eatery of the woman that 'defeated the last Guity Gear', it sure is simple! A smoking crater and a few burnt boards are here, and little else. Only faint scents of smoke linger in the air, as if the place was bombed into the ground! Someone must have done something here!

No sign of Jam, either...just a blonde man in a white coat, facedown in the crater. Said coat is dented and formal, torn up. Looks like someone got their ass kicked? A broken sword is by it, hilt buried in the ground and the metallic, sparking blade in several chunks. A few wires run through it, strangely. Looks like it used tob e a pretty good sword overall.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Carthrat

Ukyou blanched, staring at the destruction around her.

On the one hand, it was nothing less than Jam deserved, true, and it was exactly what Ukyou planned to do (with less fire and more wanton smashing).

On the *other* hand, it lacked that personal touch. And it lacked the ass-kicking component that was Ukyou's primary goal.

"Hey, you!" she says, walking up to the man in a coat and prodding him with her spatula. He looked kinda familiar- like he'd been on the news or something a few times lately.

Anastasia

Bzzzt!

It's not just the sound of Ukyou's expectations totally missing the mark! It'st he sound that comes from the downed man(?). A buzz like a bad motor broken, or one of those Unlimited Free Energy turbines. A chittering and a buzzing, a weak shuffing of the man! It's legs begin to twitch, taking up a frentic speed!
<Afina> Forever.

Carthrat

"What the- no way!"

Ukyou puts her spatula under the man, and flips him over onto his back, suddenly wary.

Damn, why was she still here? Jam could be anywhere by now, dammit!

Anastasia

With a whirl of metal, the downed man(?) leaps up! A flip that sends him end over end, a steamy hiss coming from it's face! Literally, as little jets of steam escape his ears! Oh my God! That face! A face painted green, and with dozens of tiny bolts clearly keeping metal plates secured and right! Landing in a half crouch, it's glowing electric eyes focus on Ukyou!

"Error...must find subject #462! Error! Error!" A mech's voice, emotionless and cold, as it's body pivots towards you in a lunging punch!
<Afina> Forever.

Carthrat

"Oh, man, if I can't beat up Jam, you'll have to do," grouses Ukyou, swaying aside from the punch and flicking out a kick- not bothering to draw her spatula.