News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

Appreciations of the day

Started by thepanda, November 25, 2005, 11:45:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranma_007

Boom, one more win. ONE MORE WIN!

KLSymph

Dracos

Indians continue epic losing streak :P
Well, Goodbye.

Ranma_007

Woo, world series champions! Go Cubs!

Yuthirin

It happened. IT HAPPENED. HOOY SHIT. CUBS.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Merc

Quote from: Yuthirin on November 03, 2016, 09:40:10 AM
It happened. IT HAPPENED. HOOY SHIT. CUBS.

Coming from Yogg-Saron, that really does sound like a major sign of the Apocalypse.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

KLSymph

Now all I need is for my candidate to win the election next week, and 2016 will end perfectly.

Fingers crossed!

Dracos

I have my STUFF here~.  Screw That :P

*puts a rock in office*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp8znvfYbow
Well, Goodbye.

Kaldrak

I'm just hoping for someone who isn't dangerously unstable to become the next president.
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Yuthirin

Quote from: Kaldrak on November 06, 2016, 05:42:22 PM
I'm just hoping for someone who isn't dangerously unstable to become the next president.
HO HO HA HAH HAH AHAHA AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Kaldrak

"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Ranma_007

Went to a Bulls game, and while there one of the Cubs players was there, and they put up the video of his home run in game 6 (I believe), and let me tell you, the whole crowd went absolutely nuts.

It was awesome.

Dracos

Got invited to a 5e d&d game I can actually make the time for.  Been a while on that.  *shakes the rust off a bit*
Well, Goodbye.

KLSymph

Dishonored 2 came out, and while I can't play it because I don't have the time or console, I finally pulled out and played the Knife of Dunwall/Brigmore Witches DLCs that came with the Game of the Year edition I bought and never got far into.

Still awesome, I say.

Merc

Hanged out with Hal and Drac, and Hal's g/f. Had fun playing board games after a long time without.

Drac won pretty much every game played too, with the exception of Cards Against Humanity, where he was being DESTROYED by the Pflugerville Rando. To be fair, Rando was EXCEPTIONALLY on point that game.

Also, I was incredibly amused by how many 6's I kept rolling in that last game after terrible dice rolling in first game.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.