News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Appreciations of the day

Started by thepanda, November 25, 2005, 11:45:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Pflugerville  Rando took an entire round!  But yeah was being slaughtered.
Well, Goodbye.

Rukatin

Me: Hey this Espresso stuff isn't that bad! *sluuuuurp*

*few moments later*

Holy hell I wanna go out an do things!
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"A 'Cult'? Such disrespect for other people's beliefs."
"You enslave minds!"
"And I believe that's okay."

Merc

Clearly you should ask for a triple shot on that Espresso stuff next time!
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Rukatin

Quote from: Merc on December 07, 2016, 05:54:37 PM
Clearly you should ask for a triple shot on that Espresso stuff next time!
Heh, I was driving at the time when it hit me. Just driving driving driving.... *inception horn noise* WOAH... I guess that's a caffine high.
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"A 'Cult'? Such disrespect for other people's beliefs."
"You enslave minds!"
"And I believe that's okay."

Merc

A coworker gifted me with tickets to imax 3d advanced screening of Rogue One: A Star Wars film. It was a pretty good film!

K2-SO the droid had a lot of great lines, definitely my favorite character though pretty much all characters had some good scenes (typically fight scenes more than lines though). Fight scenes were fun and the space/aerial fight sequences of the final battle were phenomenal.

The cameos were neat too, with them bringing back old characters such as Darth Vader, Mon Mothma, Leia, Leia's dad, a blink and miss shot of C3PO/R2D2, etc. Tarkin was particularly impressive... given his actor is dead. Creepy/amazing how far science has come!

Dracos

Going on vacation.

Even if flight will be crappy.  A couple weeks off is nice.
Well, Goodbye.

Ranma_007

Finally, after 32 seasons and 5662 wins (a lot more games), I got legend in hearthstone!

Merc

Quote from: Ranma_007 on December 25, 2016, 09:44:47 AM
Finally, after 32 seasons and 5662 wins (a lot more games), I got legend in hearthstone!

Grats. But did you do it with an aggro/tempo deck or a control deck? :p

Also, have you seen the fan-made Winterveil Wonderland expansion? You might get a kick out of it.

Ranma_007

It was pirate dragon warrior, so tempo. :)

Ranma_007

I ALSO caught a ditto and a second Santa hat Pikachu...So one of those will be turned into a Santa hat Raichu!

Yuthirin

I! Am going to make shrimp tonight! And I am super excited about it.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Ranma_007

Raw? With boiling water and salt?

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Ranma_007

Dracos

Had some fettuchini and some veal and some katsu.  It has been nice. 
Well, Goodbye.