News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Appreciations of the day

Started by thepanda, November 25, 2005, 11:45:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Had a really nice NYE dinner, but sooo full and bleh now afterwards.

It's a family tradition to do a bunch of finger foods for it. Like cheese sticks, chicken fingers, chips, dip and all that sorta thing. So full.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Kaldrak

Mother of mercy. The antibiotics are working and I'm starting to get over whatever horrible plague I have.

Praise the sun!
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Anastasia

Outstanding. Let healing follow.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ranma_007

KLSymph

Dracos

Lots of fun playing mansions of madness today.
Well, Goodbye.

SabreMau

Just got my results in for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test I took last December. Well, actually, the results were out on Tuesday but nobody told me until I checked the site on a whim.

Passed N4 level with a 100 out of 180 score. Which means they'll be mailing me a certificate that certifies that I know kind of a little bit of Japanese.

KLSymph

That's pretty good!

My new years resolution was to start learning kanji. This month I've memorized enough to read at a third grade level.

I've been translating Japanese light novels and manga since 2014.

Rukatin

That was Rick and Morty seasons 1 & 2 in a day in a half. Fortunately there's more coing out this month
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"A 'Cult'? Such disrespect for other people's beliefs."
"You enslave minds!"
"And I believe that's okay."

Ranma_007

Merc

<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Ranma_007

Rukatin

FUCKING FINALLY PASSED MY DRIVERS TEST!!!!

Now Maybe I can finally get together the shit that is my life!
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"A 'Cult'? Such disrespect for other people's beliefs."
"You enslave minds!"
"And I believe that's okay."

Kaldrak

Congratulations Ruk.

I'm just appreciative of the fact that I had a pretty good day, yesterday. And the fact that I'm feeling much better overall.
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."