COR Headquarters

Started by Dracos, August 28, 2002, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon....

Travelling from Dimension to Dimension...a force of incredible power has gathered under Dracos' command.  Deciding to stop the endless wandering, Dracos seeks to reshape this world as his own...  Here, hidden behind the moon, they gather...

(arc not up yet)

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

OOC: KO, bean goes down with a bloody nose ^_^

IC:

The recruits found themselves in a large tube, lights flashing around them as they glanced around.  Rei stood calmly, waiting for the scanners to finish and give the okay to enter base.

Outside, one of thier new commanders waited nervously.  His face worried as he looked over them.  X knew he would be responsible for them....

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Shukuen

"Some bloody first day," muttered X, running his gloved hand under his helmet. Looking over the assembled recruits, he felt a pang of guilt at the familiar scene. Though he had many years of experience in commanding troops, he still had a record for losing many as well. Either to casualties or that damnable virus.

Not this time, X thought. Not while I'm still functioning.

Dracos

OOC: GRRAAAAAR

IC:

Rei Ayunami stepped out among the crowd, nodding to X.  Turning to the new recruits, "This will be your immediate commander for now.  He will show you to your rooms and help you get oriented here."

Turning to X, "I have to go report to Dracos.  The recruit statistics are already uploaded into the network, you should be able to access the information you need."

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Shukuen

X nodded in return, and turned to the recruits, bowing slightly as he introduced himself. "Good day, troops. My designated name is Megaman X, though, since there already is an X running around down there, that might cause some confusion.  So to avoid any sticky situations, you can call me Aten." X paused, listening to the snickers of those with more than basic knowledge of mythology.

"As you know, I will be your commanding officer. Should there be any problems, you shall report directly to me," he said, glancing over the gathered recruits, a serious frown on his face. "Your quarters are this way." He motioned, a slight smirk appearing. "Welcome to the revolution. Welcome -- to Cor."

Dracos

Chip smirked, analyzing their commander.  He'd help for now.  There was a profit to be made and he could sharpen his skills for the next tournament.  Dressed in a casual brown version of his normal clothes, he looked relatively unruffled by their narrow escape.

Kenryu nodded.  He wasn't used to working with a group but...  sometimes sacrifices had to be made.  There was something sincerely wrong going on.  He couldn't simply stand aside and not act.  He'd seen that horror over the horizon before the teleporter claimed him...  anything to help stop another disaster like that.

Fearless Leader
OOC: The players of "Kanban" and "Fuu Raibou" are up, intro yourselves again
Well, Goodbye.

Shukuen

Fuu nodded, though still a bit stunned after the recent events. After seeing the destruction of London, if even for a fleeting moment, she began to wonder if she was inadequate for this. She headed towards the quarters directed, doubts filling her thoughts and marring her features.

RyderHakubi

Kanban learched over a toilet as he dumped the contents of last night's dinner into the toilet...

"That... was not fun..." Kanban dryly remarked as he stumbled out of the bathroom...

It wasn't just the teleporter that destroyed his internal balance... The death and devistation of London he saw as he awoke, and the worry about Olguin tagged to send him puking.
What sort of madness will I create today?"

Dracos

The computer in Kanban's room started beeping later that evening.  "Rei Seyara is at the door."

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

RyderHakubi

Kanban hobbled his way to the door and unlocked it before opening...

"Yeah?"  he asked, with a hint of sickness in his voice...

Dracos

A ten year old Rei with glasses in a white lapcoat stood outside his door.  Checking her pad, she tapped a pen on her glasses.  "Kanban Musume?"

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

RyderHakubi

Kanban nodded to Rei and replied, "Yeah, that's me... want to come in?"

In the kitchen, a pot of coffee brewed... hey, to Kanban, any sickness feels like a hangover...

Dracos

"Actually no.  I'm here to bring you for your...." *checks notepad*  "Operation.  You wanted a sex-change it seems?  Altering your genetic code so that you were born physically as you are in mind?"

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

RyderHakubi

Kanban twisted his brain to remember... then burst out, "OH YEAH!  That's why I joined COR!"

He quickly rushed into the kitchen, shut off the coffee pot and grabbed his keycard.

"Ladies first..." he said with a hint of irony in his voice...

Dracos

A quirk of a smile crossed the young girl's face as she lead Kanban Musume from her room.  Leading her to an elevator, she brought Kanban down to the labs.  Turning she asked one last question, "Are you ready?"

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.