News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

COR Headquarters

Started by Dracos, August 28, 2002, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyderHakubi

Kanban nodded... "I've been ready for this for years now..."
What sort of madness will I create today?"

Dracos

"Good.  Is there anything specific you want regarding your new form?"

Fearless leader
Well, Goodbye.

RyderHakubi

"Besides the obvious?  Well... not too much... I guess a should be a little less broad on my shoulders and my face should be a little more rounded... otherwise, I'm happy with what I've got..." Kanban thought after much interal deliberation over her already impressive bust

Dracos

"Acknowledged.  Please remove your clothes."

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

RyderHakubi

Kanban nodded and started to slowly strip, while on the lookout for other people that could potentially be in the room...

He's not that unmodest after all...

Dracos

The little Rei tapped her foot impatiently.  "Hurry up and take it off already.  There's no one here but me and you have nothing I haven't seen before."

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

RyderHakubi

Kanban shrugged and quickly completely disrobed...

"So, now what?"

Dracos

Rei points to a large cylinderical tube in the center of the room attached to all sorts of mechanized equipment.

"Please step inside Ms. Musumi.  This will be over quickly."

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

RyderHakubi

Kanban smiled at Rei and stepped inside, slightly shivering at the touch of his naked skin on the tube...

Dracos

The tube slammed shut after Kanban entered.

The little Rei stepped over to a keyboard and began tapping away.  The tube lit up as it began filling with some strange transculant liquid.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Shukuen

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the base...

X wandered aimlessly through the halls, his armored boots clanging against the metalic floors. In his hands were what seemed to be slightly crumpled directions.

Bloody brilliant. The most advanced CPU of my generation, and I can't even figure out these blasted directions, he thought in annoyance as he turned another corner. "I knew I should have taken that left turn at the cafeteria."

Coming to a door, he glanced up at the name slot next to it. "Kind Fearless Leader?" he worded, blinking slowly. "Must be the boss's office. Well, I suppose this is as good an opportunity as any," he mumbled, knocking on the door.

Dracos

Glancing at a panel on the side, Dracos got up from the system he was working on, bidding adieu to Rei.

"Open door."  The door slid open revealing X.  "Hello Commander X.  You are a bit early.  The meeting prior to your deployment isn't until tommorow morning."  Quirking his head at X, Dracos narrowed his eyes.  "but you look troubled friend.  What is it?"

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

RyderHakubi

Kanban held her breath as the liquid started to creep up the tube, with a panicked look on his face...

Dracos

The liquid continued to creep up, covering more and more of Kanban's form, seeming not to be slowing at all.

Rei seemed unconcerned as she typed away at her keyboard, paying not the least attention to Kanban.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Shukuen

"I suggest you start calling me Aten. It will lessen the confusion of the troops," X replied, removing his trademark helmet and brushing back his brown, synthetic hair. "And I just got lost in thought, not to mention lost in your halls." He chuckled slightly. "Then again, I suppose teleporting just about everywhere can do that to one's own directional sense."

Sitting down in one of the nearby chairs, X glanced at Dracos. "By the way, I looked over your files like you suggested and noticed there seem to be another X and Zero duo down on earth." He raised his eyebrow, commenting, "You've been quite busy since we last met, haven't you, comrade?"