News:

"The truth is stranger than fiction, but not stranger than fanfiction."

Main Menu

Session 5-1a! We hate Ana's maggot fetish?!

Started by Anastasia, January 27, 2006, 05:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

> ---
> Your infravision kicks in as you enter. There is no light, only the red hues of seeing beyond what humans can see. In here is ac rypt - coffin after coffin lying in wall inserts, with heavy and sometimes metal guilded coffins occasionally propped up. Six of these, two at a pair, towards the front. There is a set of stairs there up to a small platform, something moving there - but you can't quite see what it is!
* Darius spurs Serith forward, slowly and cautiously, taking the time to remove some of the maggots from himself and Serith as they approach.
> This is a disgusting business, but it works. You take no further damage, body grateful for the caring! But as this happens - one of the middle ground coffins rattles, a  thump as it's stone cover lid is thrown off, shattering on the ground! An unearthly cry echos as a maggot covered zombie rises up slowly!
* Darius spurs Serith forward and hops off in the middle of the charge.
<Darius> roll d20+2 to pounce
* Serith bats the dice around, getting a roll for Darius : [ 1d20=3 ]{5}
> Yet Serith aims too high, leaping over the zombie entirely and landing past it!
* Darius follows after Serith, swinging his blades low, going for the Zombie's knees!
<Darius> roll d20-2
* Serith bats the dice around, getting a roll for Darius : [ 1d20=7 ]{5}
<Darius> roll d20-2
* Serith bats the dice around, getting a roll for Darius : [ 1d20=6 ]{4}
> Yet both blows hit the stony coffin, as the zombie looks to DArius! It's maggot lined hand reaches to him, trying to rip off his skin!
> roll 1d20
* Serith bats the dice around, getting a roll for SuperSwordGirlAna : [ 1d20=12 ]{12}
<Darius> OOC: Darius AC: 1, Serith: 6
> OOC - What's your AC?
> But it misses, just barely! Whew!
> OOC - INitiative.
> roll 1d10
* Serith bats the dice around, getting a roll for SuperSwordGirlAna : [ 1d10=6 ]{6}
<Darius> roll d10+3
* Serith bats the dice around, getting a roll for Darius : [ 1d10=8 ]{11}
> OOC - Darius isn't going first
> The zombie stands up in it's crypt, a disgusting creature! It's mouth groans as it starts to rip apart, lurching forward as a stream of maggots gushes out! OOC - Save vs Breath weapon, +1.
<Darius> roll d20+2
* Serith bats the dice around, getting a roll for Darius : [ 1d20=7 ]{9}
<Darius> roll d20+2
* Serith bats the dice around, getting a roll for Darius : [ 1d20=10 ]{12}
<Darius> OOC- oh, for fuck's sake..
> OOC - Just for you, not Serith. Either way, fail.
> (Since you're apart now and she's behind it.
> roll 4d4+4
<Darius> OOC- Ahh, alright.
* Serith bats the dice around, getting a roll for SuperSwordGirlAna : [ 4d4=10 ]{14}
> OOC - Also, make that poison save at -4.
> (What's your HP at now?
<Darius> OOC- 5 HPs
> OOC - Make your save, Darius, vs poison at -4. Don't fail a third one of this.
<Darius> roll d20-3
* Serith bats the dice around, getting a roll for Darius : [ 1d20=17 ]{14}
<Darius> OOC- Pass by 1.
> OOC - Lucky!
<Darius> OOC- Yes >.>;
> Your flesh is consumed, vision flickering! Agony unlike another near death time, consumption taking the place of idiot fire mage friends!
> OOC - You and Serith can go now
* Darius signals for Serith to make another attempt at the pounce!
<Darius> roll d20+2
* Serith bats the dice around, getting a roll for Darius : [ 1d20=12 ]{14}
<Darius> OOC- hits AC 3
> OOC - Hit, sec.
> SErith leaps up again as Darius is maggot breathed, landing on the zombie and knocking it back down into it's crypt, staying over it! OOC - Damage.
<Darius> roll d8+2
* Serith bats the dice around, getting a roll for Darius : [ 1d8=4 ]{6}
> A solid blow to it, maggots starting to crawl up and out the sides of the stone tomb!
* Darius runs up, intent on severing the head and limbs!
-atarians.dejatoons.net:@#dariusvsundead- SuperSwordGirlAna invited SirGavin into the channel.
* SirGavin (WinNT@metapod-77.dynamic.rpi.edu) has joined #dariusvsundead
* SuperSwordGirlAna sets mode: +v SirGavin
> OOC - PM, gavin.
<Darius> roll d20
* Serith bats the dice around, getting a roll for Darius : [ 1d20=12 ]{12}
<Darius> roll d20
* Serith bats the dice around, getting a roll for Darius : [ 1d20=11 ]{11}
<Darius> roll d20
* Serith bats the dice around, getting a roll for Darius : [ 1d20=19 ]{19}
> OOC - what ACs do yo uhit?
<Darius> OOC- hit on 5, 6, -2
> OOC - All hit. Do damage.
<Darius> roll d8+3
<Darius> roll d8+3
* Serith bats the dice around, getting a roll for Darius : [ 1d8=6 ]{9}
<Darius> roll d8+3
* Serith bats the dice around, getting a roll for Darius : [ 1d8=4 ]{7}
* Serith bats the dice around, getting a roll for Darius : [ 1d8=8 ]{11}
> OOC - Nice
* SuperSwordGirlAna is now known as Misukibot
* Misukibot is now known as Anastasia
> A triplet of slashes - the zombie torn apart just how Darius wishes, rendered into chunks and going still! Got it, as you hear someone blundering in heavily on the stone floor behind you!
* Darius spins on his heel, dropping into a ready stance, swords ready to flash out.
<SirGavin> "Darius" Gavin calls into the darkness, moving forward cautiously.
<Darius> ".. Gavin? That you?"
> Gavin's shin hits something on the group as sounds come closer, but then...
<SirGavin> "Yeah." Gavin grunts, stepping back and looking around...somewhat uselessly.
<Darius> "Something's in here.. Calling for me.. And I'm gonna kill it.." Darius responds with a deep, chest humming growl.
<SirGavin> "Well, yes, that's what we came here for, Darius...anyhow, can you see?  This place is pitch black..."
<Darius> "I ain't human, 'member? I ain't blind, or nose-blind, like you." he responds from the black, a grin obvious in his voice.
> As this happens, Gavin hears a soft, familiar growling in the dark - then a warmth against his hand, as if it was just taken in by a wet tiger's mouth, tugged.
<SirGavin> "Tell me that's Serith..." Gavin responded a bit unsteadily.
> A sound - a clunk! The sound of something hitting the stone floor ahead, moving!
<Darius> "Eh? yeah, I told her to grab ya.. But be quiet for a minute..
<Darius> "
* SirGavin follows Serith.
> On Gavin is lead - as his eyes adjust, just able to see the elf warrior ahead of him...
* Darius walks to Gavin silently as death, only to place a hand over his mouth and grin at him through the bloody mess that is his face. One eye startting to puff up and blacken, gouges in his face dripping blood across his visage and a bit into his mouth, darkening some of the teeth his grin shows.
> As this happens Darius's skin burns, aching with maggoty bites as they feast again, another stream having been sent to him!
> roll 1d4
* Serith bats the dice around, getting a roll for Anastasia : [ 1d4=4 ]{4}
> OOC - 4 damage and make another poison save, unmodded.
<Darius> roll d20
* Serith bats the dice around, getting a roll for Darius : [ 1d20=6 ]{6}
> OOC - MAke a save vs death, Darius.
<Darius> roll d20+1
* Serith bats the dice around, getting a roll for Darius : [ 1d20=6 ]{7}
<SirGavin> "You look like shit, Darius."
<Darius> "yy..eah.. gret..an't..'t.."
* Darius slumps over, crashing into Gavin unconcious and bleeding all over his armor.
> AS this happens Serith lets go, racing to her master! Her tongue goes out, cleanign away maggots as best she can!
* Darius mummbles in his unconciousness..
<Darius> "g.t...tha'..bastrd..."
* SirGavin catches Darius and lays him down carefully, not having much that he can do in the darkness, but not letting go. He looks and carefully listens
> Serith continues to remove the maggots, then takes Darius's hand! A sword falls away as she begins to tug at him, as if to take him outside - as there is another rustling, and, "Come..." A voice challenges from ahead!
> Following this are distorted words - words that have no meaning, twisted up and down, left and right. OOC - Int check, Gavin.
<SirGavin> Gavin frowns and focuses on his comrade first, dragging him out of the room.
<SirGavin> roll 1d20
* Serith bats the dice around, getting a roll for SirGavin : [ 1d20=16 ]{16}
* SirGavin continues dragging Darius towards the other room. He had to get him to Saul. He could return for whatever was back there.
* Darius continues to mumble incoherantly, but you catch something about lights and darkness..
> So Darius is dragged! Back to the door you go, but as it does, a glow begins! An infernal red light, casting view over this tomb! Coffins line the the long stone walls, six other coffined lined up like church pews - one has a broken top. Ahead is a small set of stairs, leading to a platform where the light is. A main coffin is there, opened - a rotted zombie in a soft velvet robe is there, a great glowign black gem at it's throat, embedded! A ball of light forms between it's rotten, outstretched hands as it chants!
<Darius> OOC- cutoff:  glowign black gem at it's throat,
> a great glowign black gem at it's throat, embedded! A ball of light forms between it's rotten, outstretched hands as it chants! This red ball pulses and grows, to the size of a watermelon!
* SirGavin drags Darius faster, trying to get behind cover with him. Here was obviously the source.
> OOC - You can either get Darius behind cover, or have you and Serith covered. What's your choice?
> OOC - You don't have time for both, as you're about to find out.
<SirGavin> OOC: *blinks* Darius behind cover.  If something shoots out that's bright and glowing though, I'm going to move in the way if I can't get everyone out of it.
<SirGavin> ooc: Shield up, of course.
> Okay.
> The ball grows bigger and bigger, large and overripe! With a final terrible word, it surges forth as Darius is rested behind a coffin!
* SirGavin brings his shield up, hoping to guard his wounded companions.
> OOC - Save vs spell, +3 bonus.
<SirGavin> roll 1d20+3 for...checking
* Serith bats the dice around, getting a roll for SirGavin : [ 1d20=11 ]{14}
<SirGavin> OOC: 16
> OOC - Lemme know if that's a pass or fail.
> OOC - Fail.
<Darius> OOC- Hey, we might wanna get Misuki in here >.>;
> OOC - Okay.
* Misukibot (dunefar@ip24-253-133-211.hr.hr.cox.net) has joined #dariusvsundead
* Anastasia sets mode: +v Misukibot
* Anastasia sets mode: -v Serith
<SirGavin> OOC: MISUKI, FINISH HER!
> Gavin's shield is just a split second too slow! The orb gets him entirely, red light engulfing GAvin! Searing pain fills his world - white hot ash cloaks his body, cooking him inside his armor! This ash sears into him from head to toe, no escape!
> roll 3d8
<Misukibot> Anastasia rolled 3d8 --> [ 3d8=12 ]{12}
* Serith bats the dice around, getting a roll for Anastasia : [ 3d8=23 ]{23}
> OOC - Sec, I'll reroll.
* Serith was kicked by Anastasia (Out.)
* Serith (~iron_drag@c-67-163-114-219.hsd1.tx.comcast.net) has joined #dariusvsundead
* Anastasia sets mode: +m
> roll 3d8
<Misukibot> Anastasia rolled 3d8 --> [ 3d8=15 ]{15}
> OOC - 15 damage, Gavin.
<SirGavin> OOC: Eww.. *nods*
<SirGavin> OOC: Down to 30
<SirGavin> OOC: 15*
<SirGavin> OOC: My move?
<SirGavin> OOC: Or init?
<SirGavin> OOC: *assumes with red light of flaming death there's enough to see*
> OOC - Reaction and initiative, I think. Serith too, she's liekly going to want to react.
* SirGavin howls in pain, his training the only thing keeping him from dropping to his knees and yanking off armor in search of blessed cool air. Knowing he couldn't take another of those, he charged the zombie, blade at the ready to cleave him down.
<SirGavin> roll 1d10
<Misukibot> SirGavin rolled 1d10 --> [ 1d10=5 ]{5}
<Darius> roll 1d10
<Misukibot> Darius rolled 1d10 --> [ 1d10=10 ]{10}
<SirGavin> OOC: act on 10, whee. =)  Slashing with broadsword.  My last attack set was a 2 hitter, so this would be a 1 hit round, i think?
> roll 1d10
<Misukibot> Anastasia rolled 1d10 --> [ 1d10=8 ]{8}
> OOC - Acting on 9 here. Go go level 1 spells!
> OOC - yeah.
<SirGavin> OOC: *nods*
> OOC - So Serith it last. Bad luck.
<SirGavin> OOC: I should be able to take a level 1 and close...  hm
> OOC - You are charging, yes?
<SirGavin> OOC: Yup
> Chants come again in the darkness, but another glow starts - little white balls, two forming as it chants...and finishes as Gavin runs up the stairs!
> roll 2d4+2
<Misukibot> Anastasia rolled 2d4+2 --> [ 2d4=5 ]{7}
> The little missiles dart forward, passing through Gavin's armor like air and slamming into his chest!
<SirGavin> OOC: 7 damage I take it?  Down to 8 then
> OOC - Y es. Attack.
* SirGavin brings his blade down angrily on the zombie mage.
<SirGavin> roll 1d20
<Misukibot> SirGavin rolled 1d20 --> [ 1d20=2 ]{2}
<SirGavin> OOC; ;_;
> OOC - You hit AC...15?
<SirGavin> OOC: thac0 15, so...  
<SirGavin> OOC: AC 13?
> OOC - Whiff. Shame.
<Darius> Serith roars in rage at the falling of her master, charging forward with a great leap, intent on bringing down the abomination.
> Yet his blade missed by inches, scant light to see the rotting, foul smelling zombie up close!
<SirGavin> OOC: I figured so under the notion that most things have a max AC of 10
<Darius> OOC- Hey, you forgot Bless.
<SirGavin> OOC: Nope.  Thac0 15 with bless
<SirGavin> OOC: thac0 17 otherwise
<SirGavin> OOC...oh you mean with the saving throw?
<Darius> OOC- >.>;
> OOC - That's the rule, yeah.
> OOC - So whizzif.
<SirGavin> OOC: A bit late for that  anyway.
> OOC - Rolling for Serith?
<Darius> roll 1d20+2
<Misukibot> Darius rolled 1d20+2 --> [ 1d20=4 ]{6}
<Darius> OOC- hits 11 AC
> But Serith is too low, landing in front o fthe stairs near Gavin! OOC - Initiative.
<Darius> roll 1d10+3
<Misukibot> Darius rolled 1d10+3 --> [ 1d10=5 ]{8}
> "Come...so....hungry..." It drools heavily, ag reenish fluid as the gem at it's neck glows darkly!
<SirGavin> roll 1d10+5
<Misukibot> SirGavin rolled 1d10+5 --> [ 1d10=9 ]{14}
<SirGavin> OOC: ;_;
> roll 1d10
<Misukibot> Anastasia rolled 1d10 --> [ 1d10=9 ]{9}
<Darius> OOC: ohhh god.
<SirGavin> OOC: I pretend I get a chance to cut it!
> OOC - Serith>Mage>Gavin.
<SirGavin> OOC: Go Serith, disrupt the spell!
<SirGavin> OOC: He can't cast with a tiger on his face!
<Darius> Serith roars as she leaps!
<Darius> roll 1d20+2
<Misukibot> Darius rolled 1d20+2 --> [ 1d20=7 ]{9}
> OOC - I'll be honest. It's AC 10, mage casting a spell. Hit?
<Darius> OOC- hits ac8
> OOC - Hit. Do damage.
<Darius> roll 1d8+2
<Misukibot> Darius rolled 1d8+2 --> [ 1d8=2 ]{4}
> OOC - Was that a pounce?
<Darius> OOC- yes.
<Darius> OOC- I just wanna say, pounce has saved my ass numerous times this game.
> Serith leaps high, slamming her body against the mage! It's new set of words are disrupted as an electric blue glow surrounds it's hand, knocked down and at the foot of it's tomb! So Serith has it pin, spell fizzled! OOC - Go, Gavin.
<Darius> OOC- Don't forget the pinned bonus! >.>;;
<SirGavin> OOC: Pinneed bonus?
> OOC +4.
* SirGavin proceeds to thrust at the Mage's jeweled chest, cutting in and out of it if he can reach it.
> *Neck.
<SirGavin> roll 1d20+4-3+2
<Misukibot> SirGavin rolled 1d20+4-3+2 --> [ 1d20=15 ]{18}
<SirGavin> OOC: Called shot
<SirGavin> roll 1d20+4-3+2
<Misukibot> SirGavin rolled 1d20+4-3+2 --> [ 1d20=16 ]{19}
> OOC - Hiiiit. Aimed right for the jewel?
<SirGavin> OOC: Quite.
> OOC - Damages.
<SirGavin> OOC: Standard damage?
> OOC - Yes.
<SirGavin> roll 2d4+3
<Misukibot> SirGavin rolled 2d4+3 --> [ 2d4=3 ]{6}
<SirGavin> roll 2d4+3
<Misukibot> SirGavin rolled 2d4+3 --> [ 2d4=3 ]{6}
<SirGavin> OOC: Not impressive at the least, but hey, 12 to the neck gotta be painful.
<Darius> OOC- Dune, PM.
> A great cleaving slash thena nother! The neck of the mage and the jewel there are both cut perfectly in half! There is a WHOOSH as the gem falls away and the body vanishes, only two perfectly cut black gem halves remaining! They glitter in the dark with an ominous light, enticing - they're about the size of a baseball each, surely they're worth a kingdom's ransom!
* SirGavin blinks looking about a bit warrily to begin.
> The crypt is quiet now - a streak of moonlight comes through the opened doors. Those gems glitter there, surely worth more than you'll ever earn otherwise.
<Darius> Serith roars in triumph before leaping off the stairs and bolting for Darius, sounding out for Gavin to follow.
* SirGavin picks them, quickly scouting for anything else of interest and just putting them in his bag for now, then heading down to check on Darius.
* SirGavin looks over his wounds more carefully, seeing if there's anything he can do before calling saul.
> They're nice in your hand, very shiny...mmm. But Darius needs help as well, too.
<Darius> Serith crouches down to her stomach, sound out to Gavin again and swaying her back, offering it.
* SirGavin heads down to darius and lifts him onto serith. "Let's get him to Saul."
> OOC - I'll intro you in #dunes. We're done here. Good work!
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?