News:

"With great power comes the opportunity to abuse that power."

Main Menu

Image of the Day

Started by Merc, January 30, 2006, 12:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merc

<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

thepanda

Merc

Here's hoping that car is considered first place by that spiny shell, or things might get a little nightmarish there! =)

thepanda

Dracos

Quote from: Merc on October 05, 2011, 11:59:06 AM
Here's hoping that car is considered first place by that spiny shell, or things might get a little nightmarish there! =)

Don't they proximity explode anyway?

That'd take both of 'em out!
Well, Goodbye.

Merc

Unless I'm remembering wrong, I thought blue spiny shells didn't explode until they either (a) hit the car in first place (b) hit an obstacle (and other vehicles didn't count as obstacles). So if that car wasn't in first place...

thepanda

I've never seen a blue shell hit an obstacle. Thought it always hit the person who was in the lead at the time it was shot (and had a lot of splash damage).

Merc

I've seen it. Basically, what happens is that when you shoot it, the shell goes straight for a short distance (where it can hit walls and such), and then veers sharply towards either the lead person (if nearby) or towards the center of the road (if not). Basically, to get it to hit an obstacle, you have to pretty much aim away from the road (it does happens, especially if hit by that thunderbolt item just as you're firing).

Dracos

Quote from: Merc on October 06, 2011, 02:39:52 PM
Unless I'm remembering wrong, I thought blue spiny shells didn't explode until they either (a) hit the car in first place (b) hit an obstacle (and other vehicles didn't count as obstacles). So if that car wasn't in first place...

Well yes...but if it WAS in first place...it'd also hit the cop car in the explosion :P
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Cool, Crow style Senshi~ =)
Well, Goodbye.

thepanda

Dracos

Awesome Tiger is Awesome =D
Well, Goodbye.

sarsaparilla

Indeed ... must be the tuque that does it ^_^

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Merc