News:

"I stand humbled by your vast My Little Pony knowledge."

Main Menu

Image of the Day

Started by Merc, January 30, 2006, 12:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

I'm almost positive extreme lighting effects in that image are hiding some flaws in the original design.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Dracos

Quite a few, it's all good.
Well, Goodbye.

Merc

I'm surprised Rain didn't comment about the cat in my last pic. =p

<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Sinom Bre

Quote from: Merc on November 19, 2011, 09:20:12 PM
I'm surprised Rain didn't comment about the cat in my last pic. =p
* Sinom Bre comments about the cat in Merc's last pic:

"Merc, there was a cat in your last pic."

=p

Edit: Hey! This was my 100th post! Do I win something?
"If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity." -Bill Vaughan
"Why do you have to be a nonconformist like everybody else?" -James Thurber
"Never appeal to a man's 'better nature'. He may not have one. Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage." -Robert A. Heinlein
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split..." –Conan the Cimmerian, The Tower of the Elephant by Robert E. Howard
"Well, it's like the man says... Never take life too seriously; you'll never get out of it alive." -Bugs Bunny, Rabbit's Feat, 1960

Jon

Quote from: Sinom Bre on November 19, 2011, 11:51:48 PM

Probably a sun needle.

Sinom Bre

Quote from: Jon on November 20, 2011, 12:13:18 AM
Quote from: Sinom Bre on November 19, 2011, 11:51:48 PM
Probably a sun needle.
Well, I moved on from needing that to being a team-minded blonde. (Although I don't know when I became female; I wish people would tell me these things!)
"If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity." -Bill Vaughan
"Never appeal to a man's 'better nature'. He may not have one. Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage." -Robert A. Heinlein
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split..." –Conan the Cimmerian, The Tower of the Elephant by Robert E. Howard
"Well, it's like the man says... Never take life too seriously; you'll never get out of it alive." -Bugs Bunny, Rabbit's Feat, 1960

Merc

My last pic now didn't have a cat! You're going blind or senile, old man! It was the pic before last! =p
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Sinom Bre

Quote from: Merc on November 20, 2011, 12:35:34 AM
My last pic now didn't have a cat! You're going blind or senile, old man! It was the pic before last! =p
Bitch, bitch, bitch. Suck it up and deal. ;p

Sinom Bre

I wonder what she does when it rains...

Brian

Er, broken link?  Rehosted it for you:

I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Sinom Bre

Really? It's showing up for me. Are you sure you're not being blocked?

Jon

Quote from: Sinom Bre on November 20, 2011, 01:46:05 AM

No, you just have it cached. It's a referrer thing; try using a friendlier site like imgur.com

Sinom Bre

Quote from: Jon on November 20, 2011, 02:35:44 AM
Quote from: Sinom Bre on November 20, 2011, 01:46:05 AM
No, you just have it cached. It's a referrer thing; try using a friendlier site like imgur.com
Okay. I changed the original message to link to imgur.com. Let me know if it shows.

Jon

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.