Image of the Day

Started by Merc, January 30, 2006, 12:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

Quote from: Merc on February 09, 2012, 11:00:35 AMI think the Casey Jones pic looks awful though.

You only think that because it's true. >_<
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Merc

<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Merc

Anastasia

<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Jon

Quote from: Sinom Bre on February 11, 2012, 12:49:48 AM
Luthorne share this on IRC earlier today. Nice pic.

Your link is broken because that image-sharing site redirects to a HTML page, which of course isn't legal for use in an img tag.

Please consider using a different one. I prefer imgur.

Sinom Bre

"If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity." -Bill Vaughan
"Why do you have to be a nonconformist like everybody else?" -James Thurber
"Never appeal to a man's 'better nature'. He may not have one. Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage." -Robert A. Heinlein
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split..." –Conan the Cimmerian, The Tower of the Elephant by Robert E. Howard
"Well, it's like the man says... Never take life too seriously; you'll never get out of it alive." -Bugs Bunny, Rabbit's Feat, 1960

Merc

Sinom Bre

I'm trying to decide if this is some really distant Hatsune Miku variant or not, but anyway...
"If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity." -Bill Vaughan
"Never appeal to a man's 'better nature'. He may not have one. Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage." -Robert A. Heinlein
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split..." –Conan the Cimmerian, The Tower of the Elephant by Robert E. Howard
"Well, it's like the man says... Never take life too seriously; you'll never get out of it alive." -Bugs Bunny, Rabbit's Feat, 1960

Merc

I like the background on that image.

Sinom Bre

Yeah, it's very warm at the horizon and then bleeds upwards into cooler colors.

BTW, I like your new avatar, Merc. Very sexy. ^_^

Merc

It's actually an old avatar from half a year ago that I'm reusing, but thanks =p

Sinom Bre

The "Marlboro Man" avatar just wasn't you. ;p

thepanda

Quote from: Sinom Bre on February 12, 2012, 01:56:17 AM
I'm trying to decide if this is some really distant Hatsune Miku variant or not, but anyway...
[spoiler]
Looks more Tohou than Miku, but I'm not the Tohou expert on the board so. . .

Sinom Bre

Quote from: thepanda on February 12, 2012, 11:24:29 AM
Quote from: Sinom Bre on February 12, 2012, 01:56:17 AM
[spoiler]
Looks more Tohou than Miku, but I'm not the Tohou expert on the board so. . .
I'm not either.