News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

General Info

Started by Carthrat, March 17, 2006, 11:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carthrat

From the start: We've got five people, here. This may or may not be practical, but I'm confident we can handle it. Timing shouldn't be come a huge issue, except possibly for early on.

I'm still kinda experimenting what we can do with Mage, but I'm aiming for a theme of mystery, suspense, and a little film noir? Not sure. And, of course, the occasional dose of mind-biting action.

<->

XP: Since it's a forum game without any particular timeframe, I'm actually going to set some guidelines on how I'm going to award this (i.e. not by fiat).

I'm going to award it on a weekly basis, but I'm a fan of downtime and learning curves, so most stuff you'll need to wait until the proper moment comes to pick it up. 'course, if you've been practicing staring down shopkeepers IC over the last week, I'll let that dot in intimidate slide.

Willpower: You get a willpower point back every night of complete rest, as well as via nature and accomplishing cool stuff.

Soaking Lethal Damage: You can't do it without an effect. So *don't get hurt*.

Paradigms: Paradigm obviously plays a huge part in your character's magic- being that it shapes her entire awakened worldview, of course. So, though I haven't pestered anyone about this yet, I'd like you to be moderately thorough in exactly how you accomplish your goals through it. Examples, graphs, and diagrams are appreciated.

Rotes: I leave this to your discretion, but don't write pages and pages upon pages of rotes. I'm likely to let you get away with saying 'But I *would* have known an effect like this' more than anything.

Resonance: I'm hoping you can describe your own resonance, because I'm sure I can't do you justice. It'll have marked effects on any backlashes you suffer, though.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up