News:

"The truth is stranger than fiction, but not stranger than fanfiction."

Main Menu

Roteses~!

Started by Brian, March 20, 2006, 01:09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

I've realized it would be convenient for us to have a thread with our homeade rotes.  This kind of forces us to make a reasonable number of them, all told, since we're sharing space and we don't want it to be cluttered, and it also lets those of us who are more familiar with rote creation to share some examples with those who might be newer to mage.  With C-Rat's approval, I'd like this to be our thread for rotes that our characters are likely to use, since I don't intend to keep mine on my character sheet forever.  ;)
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Carthrat

Good idea. I especially like the idea of other people helping others create rotes, because it means I don't have to.

Wait.

I mean, because my lousiness at explaning paradigms and effects has been PROVEN.

>_>

When you post a homemade rote, I'd appreciate it if you posted the system you'd like along with it. If you don't know what's what, I'll figure something out for you.

I'm very easy-going with what rotes your character would know and the like... but you can only increase your list of set rotes through downtime, or through role-playing out the creation. Go nuts with your paradigms and stuff, I want to see some imaginative shit.  

Annnnnnnnnnnd! Collaborate. =p
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up