News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Miroku

Started by Carthrat, September 02, 2002, 06:06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carthrat

Japan, Feudal era...

A seemingly nondescript well had four figures lying around it.

One was a tall, well-built white haired man with a pair of odd ears. A sheathed katana lay on the well next to him, and his nose occasionally sniffed at the air, as if searching for something.

Another was a very small, fox-like child, complete with bushy tail. His face held a cheeky air to it, and he appeared to be sleeping contentedly.

Next was a pretty woman with long black hair. A giant boomerang lay at her side, and she was dressed in a tasteful kimono. Her eyes were closed.

The last was dressed in a houshi's outfit. A long staff lay next to him, and his right hand was done up with strange jewlerry.

Hentai thoughts flew through the latters mind as he dreamed of furthering his ambition and fathering many children to combat Naraku with.

There was a sudden disturbance in reality. The mind stopped blank for a moment, a new presence found it's way in...

And the hentai thoughts kept dancing. Only now, there was no thought of Naraku in them...

One of his eyes slowly opened.

To a location very different from where this person felt he was before...
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Kwokinator

"Argh..." Kwok moaned. "My head... I have a splitting headache..."

Shaking his head to clear off the stars, he double-blinked as he noticed his surroundings.

"What the hell?" he muttered.

"Hey you!" he pointed at the white-haired man with the pointy ears. "Who the hell are you, and where the hell am I?"

'This is the last time I get drunk in my dorm room...' he thought.

Carthrat

"Miroku... what the hell are you on about? I'm Inu-Yasha. You know that, lecher."

Inu-Yasha stood, staring down at Miroku, sarcastic expression etched across his face.

"You're at the Bone Eaters Well. Remember? When you came on too much to Kagome and stole her underclothes, and she blamed it on me? Hmm? Hmm?"

Miroku may have noticed a rather prominent bump on Inu-Yasha's forehead.

"I should kick your ass right now, Miroku.." Inu-Yasha's hand curled into nasty-looking claws, and a sarcastic grin spread over his face.

Kwokinator

Kwok looked at Inu-Yasha's clawed hand.

'Those things look pretty real...' he thought.

"Hey man, I have no idea what you're talking about," he said, holding his hands up defensively. "And why're you calling me Miroku?  My name's Kwok."

Waitaminute...

Kwok did a double-take.  The man looked familiar... and so did the others, and the name Miroku...

"What the HELL?!?" he screamed. "I'm in Inu-Yasha?!"

Carthrat

"Eh? What're you talking about? What kind of name is 'Kwok?'"

Pause.

"Then again, Miroku isn't much better. Call yourself what you want. And.."

*SHING!*

Miroku went flying into a tree, three claw marks across his chest.

"YOU ARE NOT IN ME!"

Kwokinator

"Ugh..." Kwok moaned as he collided hard with the tree and landed on the ground on his behind.

"That hurt..." he groaned, touching the bleeding wounds gingerly. "Bastard... I don't even know what the hell is going on..."

Carthrat

Inu-Yasha blinked.

"Oi, Miroku. You should have dodged that.

Havn't got enough girls to agree to take your baby recently, huh? I'm sure Kaede won't mind. Been a while since she's had a nice strong man, I bet."

Inu-Yasha smirked.

Kwokinator

Kwok glared at Inu-Yasha.

"I told you, I'm not Miroku," he explained. "Something happened, I don't know what.  I woke up and suddenly in Miroku's body.  I'm not him."

Carthrat

Shippou, who just awoke, gasped.

"Ahhh! Miroku must have slept with a Youkai who possessed his body! We should get Kaede-sama to excise the demon right now!"

Inu-Yasha thumped Shippou. "Don't be stupid. He's just playing a stupid trick on us. And I'll bash his stupid head in in a moment."

He spun and glared at Miroku. "Or are you *really* a Youkai, hmm?"

Kwokinator

"No," Kwok sighed exasperatedly. "I'm not a Youkai.  I have no relation to demons, and nothing to do with demons."

"Hell," he continued. "I'm not even from your WORLD.  I told you that already."

Carthrat

"What? You're saying your from KAGOME's world?!"

Kwokinator

Kwok blinked.  Was he from Kagome's world?

"Err..." he hunted his brain to try to find the right thing to say. "Kinda, I guess, but not really..."

Carthrat

Inu-Yasha stared at him for moment, then shrugged, and folded his arms.

"As long as you can still fight, I don't care."

Kwokinator

"Hmm..." Kwok pondered. "I wonder if I CAN still fight..."

Hopping lightly on the balls of feet, he bounced slightly and performed a few side kicks and snap kicks, as well as testing his jumps and sweeps, then his punching speed.

"Hmm... Miroku's in better shape than I am and he can move much quicker and jump higher..."

Carthrat

"Miroku's very active today, isn't he?" commented Kagome, who appeared a couple minutes ago.

"Yeah. He's fucked up today, too," replied Inu-Yasha. "He says he's from your world, and that he's not. Or something. The baka. Oi, Miroku! Stop dancing! We're going soon!"