News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

Loot - Cocktrice hunt

Started by Anastasia, April 14, 2006, 10:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Darius has time to explore five caves. They tend towards the same pattern - not too deep in, limestone weathered away. Several has small collected puddles of pure water.

OOC - Are you going to search these seriously? If so, roll for it, since it's a lot of caverns and they're all about the same.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Iron Dragoon

Quote from: "Anastasia"Darius has time to explore five caves. They tend towards the same pattern - not too deep in, limestone weathered away. Several has small collected puddles of pure water.

OOC - Are you going to search these seriously? If so, roll for it, since it's a lot of caverns and they're all about the same.

Yeah, might as well search them.
> roll d20
* Serith bats the dice around, getting a roll for Iddy : [ 1d20=9 ]{9}
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

One of the caves as a moldy old blanket in it. On searching, you find a long since rusted knife, a salvagable silver tankard coin(1 SP), and that's it. Looks like someone camped out here a very long time ago. Odd, since it's thirty feet from the ground level.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Quote from: "Anastasia"One of the caves as a moldy old blanket in it. On searching, you find a long since rusted knife, a salvagable silver tankard coin(1 SP), and that's it. Looks like someone camped out here a very long time ago. Odd, since it's thirty feet from the ground level.

*Darius pockets the coin and heads back to Saul, then back to the city with him.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

Note the coin on your sheet or in the loot topic. Whichever, it's a free drink! I think we're done here. Nice little fight.
<Afina> Forever.