Arc 2 setup log: Group scenes

Started by Halbarad, August 22, 2006, 04:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halbarad

[11:04] <@Kotono> ---Arc 2 setup go---
[11:06] <@Kotono> The day after Christmas is a quiet one for Makoto. That afternoon comes, spend in what she loves at home - Iori, cooking and whatever else she wishes. The message was spread around a few days ago - there's a visitor from Gaia coming. So what could go through Makoto's mind when there is a knock on her front door?
[11:11] <@Makoto> Still newly fourteen, Makoto is a little morose, though not completely. Santa day in Japan has absorbed a lot of Western themes, being with family a primary one. Not having one of her own, but many new friends thig year makes the holiday bittersweet, but at least now the knocking at the door is not life threateningly unusual. The message from Gaia doesn't even fully occur to her as she hands Iori a little bit of cookie dough to play with, and
[11:11] <@Makoto> The message from Gaia doesn't even fully occur to her as she hands Iori a little bit of cookie dough to play with, and heads to the door to answer it.
[11:15] <@Kotono> Ack! The first thign you see is an official looking badge held upt o the peephole. But since you opened right up, this is missed in favor of everything else. A striking, well cut brown uniform with black highlights and a beret. Military style, down to boots, but it fits the wearer, as well sa the strangely sagging backpack at her feet. "Sweets police," Janna chimes, "Heya, Makoto! I come bearing news, gifts and the fact that I'm disturbed by h
[11:16] <@Kotono> disturbed by how much I like the uniform Jun designed."
[11:20] * @Makoto boggles, just slightly, then lights up in a smile. "Janna! I heard you were coming, but no one would say who was coming..." Makoto giggles, stepping back out of the doorway. "Come one in...Wow. You do look good..."
[11:23] <@Kotono> "Thanks," she says, lugging her pack inside with both hands. It makes a heavy, metallic clank against your floor. "It's been good - the pay's still only so-so, but government work's not that bad. 'sides, the benefits are nice." Her voice lowers a moment, "Even if I'm old housebound again...But anyway!" Picking back up, "Anyone else here? Not only am I here to raid your fridge, I have a lot of news and letters."
[11:27] <@Makoto> "My fridge has an open door policy." Makoto grins. "It's only a day since christmas, so almost everyone's being with family so far. But I expect to hear from Kochan later, and Hotaru-chan is almost a sure bet, anytime." The brunette girl grins and makes a beckoning gesture, leading Janna off to her kitchen. "What's the uniform for? Did you sign up with the police or army?"
[11:29] <@Kotono> Leaving her bag behind and darting to the fridge, ice cream and cake is gotten. As she races for a spoon, "Yeah, something like that. Technically I'm an 'attache Colonel under Minister Jun', but it's pretty much meaning I'm doing whatever he has me to do."
[11:29] <@Kotono> Shaking her head a moment later, "Thank God he knows how to at least design these. I don't feel like I'm a walking disaster in this."
[11:32] <@Makoto> "You do look pretty sharp." Makoto agrees, amused as she leans against a counter, watching the sugar binge. "And the badge was a nice touch."
[11:33] <@Kotono> Three giant scoops of ice cream are consumed entirely too quickly, ravaged in a frenzy! "Mmm, mmm, MMM! Yeah, I thought so. Anyway, guess what my current assignment is?"
[11:33] <@Kotono> "Oh, and give everyone a kick on over here. Mail call, and I don' wanna repeat thist oo often," Janna adds right after, before going like Usagi+1 at the cake.
[11:34] <@Kotono> Notably she doesn't even sit down, eating standing. "Oh GOD! I'd forgotten how good this was! Sweeeet...so sweeeeeeeet.:
[11:36] * @Makoto laughs, and scoops a small bunch of cookie dough into a bowl, handing it to Janna before heading off to grab her communicator. "Be right back, and chew everything thoroughly!" She adds, heading off to make a few enthusiastic calls.
[11:36] <@Hotaru-chan> As if on time, Makoto's communicator starts to go off, the soft beep-beep of another senshi asking for her attention.
[11:38] <@Makoto> "Wow, timing." Makoto murmurs, raising her eyebrow. Though she smiles, knowing who would be calling. "Hi!"
[11:42] <@Hotaru-chan> "Hi..." Hotaru replies, smiling. "Busy at the moment? I didn't want to jump in on Fuuko and Taka..." she meanders a little, a rather much olkder girl than Makoto's bakery student looking back at Jupiter.
[11:44] <@Makoto> "No, Auntie Fuuko had to go explain to her mother why she's not married yet, and Uncle Taka's teaching this morning." Makoto's face falls a bit, but she brightens almost immediately. "But, I DO have a visitor who wants to see us all! Coming over soon?"
[11:47] <@Hotaru-chan> "I was calling before I just popped in," Hotaru murmurs, snickering. "I'll be over..." There's a flash of violet, Hotaru's black and violet garbed form standing in the foyer suddenly, communicator in hand. "Right now," she finishes, lifting her head from the view.
[11:47] <@Kotono> Makoto does notice the teleportation scrambles her communicator screen a moment.
[11:48] * @Makoto laughs. "Don't hurry, or anything." Makoto teases, blinking a little at the comm screen, and giving Hotaru a quick hug. "Janna and cookie dough in the kitchen. Gotta call everyone else." She adds warmly. Today is looking up!
[11:50] * @Hotaru-chan returns the hug tightly, a more contented sigh a tthe embrace. "Alright...oh, Janna!?" Hotaru's grin turns a little evil as she lets Makoto go, reluctantly though. "This should be fun..." she snickers. "The Princess of Saturn has arrived!" she calls in the direction of the kitchen.
[11:51] <@Kotono> "You can't have any cookie dough!" Janna calls back, "Come here, it's been too long!"
[11:54] <@Hotaru-chan> "I've probably had more dough than I care to think about in the last two years..." Hotaru gripes, impulsively kissing Makoto on the cheek before she darts into the kitchen, bound up in black thigh highs that end just beneath a violet skirt, and a soft black sweater.
[11:54] * @Makoto grins as she watches Hotaru go, heading onto Kotono's button on her communicator. "I should have just prepared for a party."
[11:55] <@Kotono> So Janna awaits, sharp in her own things and having managed to lug her backpack onto the table. Looks heavy! "You've grown up, too!" She grins at this, "I don't believe it.
[11:55] <@Kotono> ""
[11:55] <@Kotono> Kotono answers in 1 beep, smiling face greeting. "Hiya, Sis!" she calls, "What's up?"
[11:56] <@Makoto> "It's a party." Makoto replies, smiling back. "Janna came by, and wants to see everyone. You free?"
[11:56] <@Kotono> "Yep, I'm coming over!" Kotono nods, blinking away at that.
[11:56] * @Hotaru-chan sticks her tongue out at Janna, smirking. "More than you might think," she offers, not really pausing and just bounding into a loose hugging attack on Janna. "Nice uniform..." she remarks, snickering. "How is everyone?"
[11:57] <@Kotono> "Heh, heh," Janna wobbles slightly, before carefully hug sitting down onto her chair. "Good, good. That's why I brought a ton of letters, just to tell you that."
[11:59] <@Makoto> "Ha." Makoto giggles at the blank screen. "You next, Rei." Makoto decides, then Deciding to call Usagi and Serenity next, then Ami. Hopefully family obligations are at a minimum today!
[12:00] <@Hotaru-chan> Hotaru lets go, snickering and sitting across from Janna. "Mah...must not start screaming random things..." Hotaru takes a deep breath, rubbing her temples. "What's Jun had you up to? Or I'm assuming you're in the government by such an official looking uniform..."
[12:00] <@Kotono> Rei appears in two. Her face is flushed, steam rising up around her. "...I can't believe dragging this stupid thing in here was worth it," she mutters. "What's up, Mako-chan?"
[12:02] <@Makoto> "Oh-oh..." Makoto winces a little. "Actually, I guess I should be asking you that. Janna just showed up, so I'm calling around. You free anytime soon?"
[12:02] <@Kotono> "Yep. Got a lot of letters about that - I'm waiting for the others to get o-" Janna stops as there is a flash of green, the poor girl nearly tackled over. "Hi, did you bring a unicorn," Kotono notse quickly.
[12:03] <@Hotaru-chan> "...I thought we covered the importing of unicorns before we left Gaia," Hotaru answers in time, blinking and snickering. Oh well, boy talk for later!
[12:03] <@Kotono> "Yeah. Be over in a few," Rei nods quickly, "Just getting out of the bath."
[12:04] <@Kotono> "Talk to Jun about it sometime. I'm not touching THAT," Janna snickers, "Even if...say. Mmmm." You swear you can hear a cash register opening and closing out of nowhere.
[12:05] <@Hotaru-chan> "No, Janna," Hotaru answers plainly, her smile twisting a bit in amusement.
[12:07] <@Makoto> "Right." Makoto nods. *She must have been talking about the communicator* "If you're getting here in a flash like the others, I'll leave my bedroom empty. I have a feeling the other rooms will be bustling." She snickers. "See you in a few, then?"
[12:08] <@Kotono> "See you and flying, I guess. Be just a couple." With that Rei is gone, off and ready to go!
[12:09] <@Makoto> "Hookay! Usagi-chan!" Makoto hits the button for the Moon Senshi, vaguely amused, but cautious. If anyone, Usagi will have family things going on...
[12:12] <@Usagi> After a moment Usagi's face appears, the blonde still managing to look slightly worried despite over a year of people constantly using the communicators for social calls. "Mako-chan? What's wrong?"
[12:15] <@Makoto> "Ah-? Oh. Sorry, Nothing's wrong." Makoto has the good grace to look sheepish when she realizes the likely cause of the worried look. "Sorry. I lament about everyone forgetting to use the phone, and here I do it, too...but this's Senshi related, and good news!" Makoto offers brightly. "Janna's here! She wants to see everyone, so I'm calling everyone...You, Luna and Serenity-sama are free, I hope?"
[12:17] <@Usagi> "Oh, cool," Usagi brightens. "Sure, I'll tell them and we'll be right over. Your place?" she clarifies.
[12:18] <@Makoto> "Yep!" Makoto nods. "If you're teleporting, I'm leaving my room free...the rest of the house is going to fill up...so far everyone's coming." Makoto replies happily.
[12:18] <@Usagi> "Sure, we can do that," Usagi nods agreeably. "See you in a minute!" she gives a small wave before signing off.
[12:19] <@Kotono> 15 minutes later...
[12:21] <@Kotono> Hugs are exchanged, fond words are given! Makoto's living room is filled to capacity - Janna, Makoto, Hotaru, Usagi, Rei, Kotono, Serenity and even Luna(In said Queen's lap!) are all sitting about. Cake and snacks are here to be taken, Janna still working on a third slice of cake. "Alright!" Sitting at the center of the couch and with her bulging brown backpack lugged to in front of her. "First things first!"
[12:23] <@Kotono> "As of today, I've been assigned to Earth on a long term mission! No, and not just to eat sugar. I'm supposed to study the technology, history and governments and report back periodically to Jun. In other words, we need information and stuff to get from Earth, since your technology is a few cycles above ours."
[12:23] <@Usagi> "So you're like a spy?" Usagi clarifies innocently.
[12:24] <@Kotono> "That's really cool! A dimensional spy!" Kotono blurts out in energetic bliss, grinning. "And one of us can go over and steal really cool stuff rom Gaia again, huh?"
[12:24] * @Makoto shakes her head and sweatdrops. "I think they'd give it if we asked nicely, Sis."
[12:25] <@Hotaru-chan> Hotaru raises an eyebrow, snickering. "You probably picked the right group to start with," she murmurs, half hanging off Makoto per usual.
[12:25] <@Kotono> "Understandable...though less on the stealing," Serenity notes, content to stand near the television for now.
[12:26] <@Kotono> "Well...that's why Jun gavem esome stuff." Reaching into her backpack, Janna grunts! With good reason, for in her hands is an ingot of gold! "UUUUUUUUF!" It rattles Makoto's coffee table, "Damn! This is the startup money, he said I can get money for this on yoru world."
[12:26] <@Kotono> Rubbing her hands, "I'll trust Jun on it and all, but I wish he'd found something less heavy. Even with what he did to the backpack it nearly killed me!"
[12:27] * @Makoto coughs. "That...Um...Yeah. That could get you a LOT of money..."
[12:27] * @Usagi coughs. "Um... you could do that, yes..." she squeaks, eyes widening. "Just so long as you don't get robbed or someone thinks that you robbed someone to get it..."
[12:27] <@Hotaru-chan> "..." Hotaru stares oppenly, eyes rather wide. "We'll ah...yeah...be careful selling it...and take more than one of us with you when you do."
[12:29] <@Kotono> "Yeah. Three more of these in there. He said it would be more than enough for a long while." Reaching into her backpack again, "Anyway! Letters! Enough with that stupid gold for the moment, and unless you're greedier than I thought, these will be more interesting?" A whole sheaf of them is withdrawn, and a thick white one with 'Sailors' written on it is taken out. "Who wants to read the group letter?"
[12:30] <@Usagi> "I'll read it out," Usagi volunteers, extending a hand.
[12:30] <@Kotono> "Usagi it is," The letteri s passed over to the blonde girl! "There's also a few personal letters for each of you after, but Jun said to read that one first."
[12:31] * @Usagi unfolds the letter and clears her throat before she begins to recite the contents for her friends!
[12:33] <@Usagi> Speaking in a clear and steady voice, Usagi begins; "Has it really been this long? Time is a mysterious, inconsistant mistress that flits away at a pace none can understand. But no matter. I wonder how the passing time has treated all of you?
[12:34] <@Usagi> "I have sensed no ill omens, and the visions I have conjured have been positive. I can only hope that your lives are what you wish them to be now, for it is this that Gaia and it's inhabitants struggle for today."
[12:34] <@Usagi> "The Agency will live. I had occasional thoughts of a more radical solution, but the existing infrastructure is too vital to tear down. It will change; it has begun to change. But like so many of it's servants, it has been purified and will be born anew. The leadership of 'Minister Jun(I believe I loathe that title, yet I curiously lack the vigor to change it.) and Princess Serenity.' While I sit in this office that he once sat in, tending to th
[12:34] <@Usagi> tending to the vital but mundane everyday changes, Princess Serenity moves."
[12:35] <@Usagi> "Caged for so long, perhaps it is no surprise that she takes her freedom as the grandest blessing she has been given. She tours the world of Gaia, Balder and Mamoru with her as need be. While she was not a part of the recreation, not one of the near Gods of Gaia's new life, she is still a Princess of the Moon. Her light draws people to her, and in this, she heals as well.
[12:35] * @Usagi blushes slightly at the next paragraph. "When I see her each passing week or biweek, the light in her eyes is a tiny decibel brighter. Yet the people she meets go away stronger as well, faith slowly restored. The ripples and cracks of Minister Rowan's last decree are deep, yet they mend each day. Would it surprise you to hear that Princess Serenity reminds me of Usagi?"
[12:36] <@Usagi> "With his mother is Balder. He is like the Sun - so bright and powerful that he blinds the eyes, yet he seems unnoting of the gazes others send him, so lost in his own struggles. This slowly changes, his Mother sends so much of her own light to him. I need not tell you what a task this is, but he changes."
[12:36] <@Usagi> "Only what Gods remain in planes beyond our sight know for sure if he will ever lose the anger that is such a part of his soul, but it is not so consuming now. I have sincere hope he walks a path that will make him happier. Also, he made a point of writing his own letters to include to each of you. On seeing this, I am scared. He may even be showing signs of a sense of humor. Gaia help us all."
[12:36] <@Usagi> "With them is Mamoru. He is well. He looks to find his own way - I believe he has found it," the blonde recites, looking vaguely conflicted at the mention of her former boyfriend.
[12:37] <@Usagi> "Beck. In the rebirth he has found a second chance. He has gone back to his hometown area, a place no longer molten stone and shattered memories. Despite his promise to help he has stayed there. This is not a point I have pursued; the Crystal and what he gave deigned to give him a second chance. If his heart is there now, let it stay there. I wish him only peace and healing."
[12:38] <@Usagi> Tone shifting slightly to more conversational, the blonde summarises the next sentence with, "He says he doesn't need to say anything about Janna," she briefly sticks her tongue out at the older girl before continuing on.
[12:38] <@Kotono> Janna just laughs, "Well duh, go on!"
[12:38] <@Usagi> Back to her 'reading' voice, Usagi continues. "Nior has given the new Agency much. He took a position as a commander of the 'armed forces', which is a mix of home guards and the remnants of the Jade Legion. With a purpose and a goal he continues onward."
[12:39] <@Usagi> "The triplets? They are well. Usually together, they have taken the task of helping both Nior and Princess Serenity. Loyal handmaidens, perhaps?" She briefly pauses a moment. "Handmaidens?" she blinks a moment before just shaking her head and forging onward.
[12:39] <@Usagi> "There is a cave of rainbow crystals, sitting atop a long forgotten mountain peak. While having no name and being the heartbeat of Gaia, such a place will naught be seen by many. I have protected this place with all the magic I know, as well as what Balder and Princess Serenity can add. It is as safe as mortal men can make it."
[12:39] <@Usagi> "Myself? I watch a new age be born every day and can only work to ensure this age will be the one Gaia was always meant to have." Taking a deep breath and idly waving the letter in her hand, "It ends - signed Jun."
[12:40] <@Kotono> "That was a lot," Rei observes at last, "Longwinded of 'im. At least it's all good news?" Streching out after that, "Ist hat all, Usagi?"
[12:40] * @Usagi nods and puts the letter on Makoto's coffee table. "That's it," she concludes.
[12:41] <@Kotono> "I'm...glad." Serenity's smile is like a diamond taken to the sun, eyes misty. "Very ...glad."
[12:41] <@Hotaru-chan> "According to Artemis, the Moon Kingdom could be like that..." Hotaru offers, flashing a soft smile at Serenity.
[12:42] * @Makoto nods sagely. Like the epilogue in a really good movie, it's reassuring to know everything's fine. Though, Mamoru is a bit of a surprise. Otherwise, things worked out for the best, all over. She hugs Hotaru a little tighter and nods. "Everything's finally on the right track."
[12:42] <@Kotono> "Yeah!" Janna agrees quickly with that, rustling in. "Okay, personal letters. Who wants first?"
[12:43] <@Hotaru-chan> "Everyone scream 'Me!' on the count of 3..." Hotaru begins, smiling.
[12:43] <@Kotono> "1...me." Rei says, cutting off thet wo and smirking. "Pass 'em over, Janna."
[12:44] <@Kotono> "Heh." The chuckle from the brown haired girl is light, as she passes two letters over. "Enjoy."
[12:44] <@Makoto> "Me too!" Makoto adds curiously, leaning forward.
[12:45] <@Kotono> Taking them, Rei scoots back and begins to read - and scowls almost instantly. You can see little sparks around her, as, "That BASTARD," she mutters, "I'm going to KILL him one of these days, that condescending jerkoff!"
[12:45] <@Hotaru-chan> "Me!" Hotaru enthuses, only separating Marginally from Makoto to demand letters!
[12:45] <@Usagi> "Jun sends his regards?" Usagi smirks at Rei.
[12:45] * @Makoto falters a little, staring at Rei. "What?"
[12:46] <@Kotono> "Go fuck yourself," Rei grols at Usagi, giving her a rude gesture. "He just spoke his mind with a little addendum at the end. That infuriating old geezer!" Crossing her arms and hiding her letter, "Bah. Nothing but a dried up ol fossil!
[12:46] <@Makoto> "Whoa..." Makoto twitches.
[12:47] * @Usagi blinks in surprise. "Wow, what did he say?" she gasps. "I have to work really hard to get you that mad, and he does it just with a letter? I need to know his secret!" she concludes, laughing merrily.
[12:47] * @Hotaru-chan sweatdrops. "I didn't know you had such a wonderful relationship..."
[12:47] <@Kotono> "...yeah. Rei-chan didn't kinda like him..." Kotono whimpers, burrowing her rear into her seat.
[12:47] <@Kotono> "No." Rei says it flatly, "Just read your own damn letters!" Waving her hand about in annoyance, "They have to be better!"
[12:47] * @Usagi just smiles at Rei as she holds a hand out to Janna.
[12:47] <@Kotono> "I'm not going to argue with her right now," Janna adds sweetly, "Any of you want next?"
[12:48] <@Kotono> "Oh wait...yeah. Makoto, wasn't it," she adds after a moment, passing two over as well.
[12:48] * @Makoto shakes her head, and decides to let Rei cool off, waving to Janna. "Over here!" She nods, eagerly grabbing.
[12:51] <@Kotono> "Okay, Mako-chan." Janna nods after, "Um...let's see. Hotaru and then Usagi, and then Kotono and Serenity?" Janna shrugs lightly, digging in and passing two letters over to Hotaru.
[12:52] * @Hotaru-chan nods, taking her two letters with a little bounce forward, settling back nbext to Makoto and reading!
[12:52] * @Makoto reads her letters intently, her face going into concentration as she carefully reads them all.
[12:52] <@Kotono> Then to Usagi, more letters given!
[12:53] * @Usagi cheerfully accepts, getting right to the task of reading!
[12:53] * @Makoto moves onto the second letter, and begins to turn red, blushing badly...
[12:54] * @Makoto begins to laughs softly.
[12:55] <@Kotono> Then Kotono and Serenity, all quiet as they read and digest!
[12:55] <@Hotaru-chan> "..." Hotaru begins to snicker and giggle as she reads.
[12:55] <@Kotono> Kotono yelps suddenly, "Oh wowwowowowowowowowowoowowowowo!" Kotono gushes like she's a geyser of words.
[12:56] * @Usagi bites her lip thoughtfully as she reads, an almost fretful expression on her face, although she does crack a smile at the end of her first letter. Setting that aside, she moves onto the next, a rather short one which elicits a brief snort at the end, although she does wear a smile as she looks up. "What is it, 'Tono-chan?"
[12:56] * @Makoto looks up at Kotono. "Whoa...Kochan? Slow down...We only hear at the speed of sound..."
[12:57] <@Kotono> "DRAAAAAGONS!" Kotono blurts, shaking all over. "REALDRAGONSFIREBREATHINGANDCOOLANDANDANADNADNA!" The blonde holds herself, flushed to the gills!
[12:58] * @Makoto nods and laughs. "Balder said so to me, too. Dragons that breathe fire at blonde girls." She adds, giving Rei a look.
[12:58] <@Kotono> "...Hello." Rei perks up instantly, "Tell me more, Mako-chan!" she insists, hurrying on over.
[12:58] * @Usagi winces. "Dammit..." she mutters under her breath.
[12:58] * @Hotaru-chan snorts softly, trying to restrain a bout of laughter still wracking her.
[12:58] <@Kotono> "Usagi," Serenity asks quietly, smiling at the interplay. There's an unstated question there.
[12:59] <@Makoto> Makoto snickers. "He says it's a joke...I think." Makoto smiles, showing Rei the relevant parts.
[12:59] <@Usagi> "Hm?" Usagi pauses and looks up at Serenity curiously.
[12:59] <@Kotono> "...oh. The blodne part is," Rei sighs, "But I guess small dragons in any world Kotono had a part in explains a lot."
[12:59] <@Kotono> Serenity just returns the look evenly, as if waiting. "Do you...I know you've read the letter now."
[13:00] <@Makoto> "It was a funny image." Makoto agrees. "They've gotten lots of new animals...changed ones. Even a sugar plant." She giggles, heading back to reading.
[13:00] * @Usagi blinks... then again. Slowly her face turns red. "Heeey!" she squawks. "Wh-what? No! I wouldn't do that! Geez!" she backs away from the pink-haired woman, looking utterly mortified.
[13:01] <@Kotono> "....huh?" Serenity says in utter surprise. "I think...I was talking about the fate of a certain man," she coughs delicately. "Jun said that you may be asking after that letter?"
[13:02] * @Makoto stares at the other letter, her eyes widening, and beginning to well up.
[13:02] <@Usagi> "Oh..." Usagi's face turns even more red, the blonde looking down. "Uh... of course that's what you were talking about..." she mutters. "Um... it's okay."
[13:02] <@Kotono> "....what were you talking about," Serenity cocks her head to the side, smiling even as she's looking on. "You stirred my curiosity."
[13:02] <@Kotono> As Kotono rambles to herself, "Mako?" Rei asks, lookingo n at the girl.
[13:03] <@Usagi> "Nevermind!" the blonde's head whips from side to side as she abruptly stuffs her letters into her pocket. "Miscommunication," she asserts.
[13:03] * @Hotaru-chan takes several, slow, deep breaths eventually, one small evily mischevious glance thrown Janna's way before she turns towards her schoolmates and her friend. "Is uh...is Kotono breathing?" she asks concernedly.
[13:04] <@Makoto> Makoto's eyes begin to slowly water as she stares at the small picture at the bottom of her letter, wiping away tear tracks.
[13:04] <@Kotono> She looks to be - something about dragons and dragons and dragons.
[13:04] <@Kotono> She's pretty far gone. Can orgasms or mental mind blows be had by a single word?
[13:04] <@Kotono> "...Oh," Rei murmurs as she looks at the image. "That's...oh. Heh."
[13:05] <@Kotono> "Alright!" Janna clears her throat, "Everyone get all their letters and everythign done?"
[13:05] <@Usagi> Seizing on a distraction, Usagi bounces over beside Makoto. "What's wrong, Mako-chan?"
[13:05] <@Kotono> "...Usagi?" Serenity insists gently, "I won't be mad, but I am curious now."
[13:05] * @Hotaru-chan glances at the picture with sudden concern, her mind flicking all over the place.
[13:05] * @Makoto nods and sniffles, still staring...it's hard to look away right now.
[13:05] <@Kotono> "Mind if they look," Rei asks, shrugging and standing aside. "It's really nicely drawn, too."
[13:06] * @Usagi briefly looks up at Serenity with a patently false smile. "Really, it's nothing," she insists before returning her attention to Makoto.
[13:07] <@Makoto> "I..." Makoto nods and reluctantly hands it over, keeping her head bowed, and wiping her eyes again.
[13:07] * @Hotaru-chan leans tightly into Makoto, hugging the brown haired senshi to offer some comfort. "It really is..."
[13:07] <@Kotono> Rei passes it around, an image of a young little Makoto and a woman that looks strikingly like her passed about. They're in the kitchen, Mother helpind daughter learn how to bake.
[13:07] <@Kotono> It's a nice sketch, well drawn and done. There are words above if one wishes to read Makoto's letter and spy.
[13:08] <@Makoto> Makoto smiles faintly and hugs Hotaru back, Balder's letter and the more...juicy gossip clutched tightly in her own hand.
[13:09] * @Usagi smiles warmly at the letter, reaching over to briefly pat Makoto's shoulder as she hugs Hotaru. "It's really nice," the blonde agrees before retreating back to her previous seat. Albeit edged slightly farther from Serenity than before.
[13:09] <@Kotono> "Nice," Janna notes, leaning in to get a glance. "Wondered where he got that heart of gold...and allt he drawing, cooking, designing skills and all that. He has allt he talent luck!"
[13:10] <@Kotono> Serenity smiles broadly at this, "It's beautiful, Makoto." She comes forward as well, loosely hugging Makoto's side. "A rare gift indeed." So Serenity returns, coming to stand next to Usagi and giving her a curious look.
[13:10] <@Hotaru-chan> "Try a few thousand years of boredom, I bet..." Hotaru mrumrus softly, focusing primarily on holding Makoto, taking deep breaths to stay calm herself.
[13:11] * @Makoto nods and wipes her eyes again, sniffling a little but not commenting...her throat feels constricted.
[13:11] <@Kotono> "Or something," Janna murmurs, "Consider how gay he is..." The last is too soft to be heard but by Janna herself, before she puts a smile back on and nods. "So if letter time was good? How's the old house, anyway?"
[13:11] * @Usagi blushes slightly at the scrutiny she's getting, before trying to look innocent. "Really, just forget about it. It's not worth worrying about," she reassures.
[13:13] <@Kotono> "The place you stayed. Actually..." Serenity begins, "I'm going to remake it. Both for visitors, which is well timed, and for myself. I haven't told the resto f you yet, since I only annoucned it to Usagi the day before yesterday."
[13:14] <@Kotono> "Good for you," Rei nods agreeably, calming down every so slowly. "So you're sticking around again? Better than Beck."
[13:16] <@Hotaru-chan> "She'd better be, I have to talk to her about some things..." Hotaru snickers, her smile probably fitting more to someone plotting the fall of the world, or at least the current regime.
[13:17] <@Kotono> "...don't you dare," Janna suddenly huddles back into her seat. "I said I'm not going into that again!"
[13:18] <@Kotono> "I swear, it's like your a sex shark or something!" Waving her arms around franticaly, "It's just sex! It's not that great! Really!"
[13:18] <@Makoto> THAT gets Makoto's attention, looking up in confusion, red-eyed, but settling down.
[13:19] * @Usagi continues blushing, shrinking back in her seat.
[13:20] <@Kotono> "...Saturn?" Serenity raises her eyebrow delicately.
[13:22] <@Hotaru-chan> "...I didn't mean that!" Hotaru protests, her alabaster cheeks glowing red rather instantly. At leastas good circulation? "I ahm...I pressed Janna with some question while we were on Gaia...that I never put to use!" she points out firmly, griping. "I was going after something else entirely!"
[13:24] <@Kotono> "I see," Rei drawls, "A little pervert," she teases, tossing her hair back.
[13:25] <@Kotono> "ANYWAY!" Janna coughs again, "As I was saying, I'll probably stay there at least awhile, so I'm back, and well, maybe I should be going now, if you don't mind me taking the rest of that cake, Mako-chan?"
[13:25] * @Hotaru-chan gives Rei a rude gesture, but smiles regardless. "I seek out any and all information for assimilation." She'll admit it!
[13:26] <@Makoto> "No problem." Makoto nods and smiles. "Hopefully you'll come back for more." she adds.
[13:26] <@Kotono> "Well, that leaves me or Usagi to tell you stuff, then," Rei challenges right back, "Well, maybe not Usagi so much, but mmmmm?"
[13:27] <@Kotono> "Will do! Bye!" In a flash she gathers up her things, looking to beat a hasty and safe retreat! "Come on by and visit sometime!"
[13:28] <@Makoto> "Gotcha..." Makoto smiles and moves over to help Janna and escort her out. Got to be a proper hostess!
[13:28] <@Kotono> So with her escape Janna flees like the wind! Fleeing from the sex shark Hotaru, off and out! Once she's gone, Serenity delicately clears her throat. "Girls?"
[13:29] <@Usagi> Speaking of that!" Usagi bounces to her feet, still blushing but managing a glare at Rei, "I think I should go give Koizumi-kun a call!" Time to reassert her heterosexuality! She does pause at Serenity's attention-getting throat-clearing, though.
[13:29] <@Hotaru-chan> "Yes, your majesty?" Hotaru asks, soft and sweet, diverting herself from nipping back at Rei.
[13:30] <@Kotono> "Ahem." Coughing into her hand, "Now that the noise is down a few levels - a loko at Kotono, still blissfully in her own world - how were each of your letters? What is happening on Gaia?"
[13:31] <@Hotaru-chan> "Mine didn't really tell me much about what was happening...Balder and Jun are okay, Eliza's doing better, and never wants to talk about our mutual attempts to behead each other again," Hotaru offers the brief explanation, since she didn't really get much at all. Though that will change. Yes.
[13:31] <@Kotono> Deciding a moment, "Usagi first, since your letter now interests me," she says quite honestly.
[13:31] <@Kotono> "Or not," Serenity amends, "Never mind, go on, Saturn."
[13:31] <@Usagi> "Gah!" the blonde staggers a moment before Hotaru offers a nice save.
[13:32] <@Hotaru-chan> "...THat's kind of it, actually," Hotaru blushes. "I thought I'd just get it out of the way since mine were essentially inconsequential."
[13:33] <@Kotono> "So then Usagi, go on," Serenity smiles, taking the chance. "What IS bothering you so much? Did Jun predict your death or something horrificly embarrassing?"
[13:34] * @Usagi giggles and shakes her head. "I didn't really get much, just 'so and so is fine' and all that..." she hedges lamely.
[13:35] <@Kotono> "REALLY?" Rei strides over, leggy and wearing a short red skirt and high heels. If not for the white sweater, she'd be Marslike. "Oh, don't like, Usagi-chan. It gives you wrinkles."
[13:36] <@Usagi> "Oh... j... Shut up!" Usagi snaps, lacking a witty retort for once. "It mentioned you as well!" she blurts out before suddenly paling and clapping her hands over her mouth.
[13:37] <@Kotono> "Oh-ho!" Rei leans in to gently flick Usagi's nose, grinning. "Really now? Oh...oh! I see! I'm sorry, Usagi-chan...but no. I'm flattered, but no." Dramatically clasping her hand to her forehead, "Maybe Hotaru or Kotono?"
[13:37] <@Hotaru-chan> "Why, that would make it interesting, now wouldn't it?" Hotaru asks playfully, raising an eyebrow.
[13:37] * @Makoto blinks, coming back from seeing Janna off and raising her eyebrows. "Okayyyyyy..."
[13:39] * @Usagi just steams. "Whatever, I don't care - Jun's clearly biased since he's already gay! It doesn't mean any of it's true!" she protests.
[13:39] <@Kotono> Snickering even more, "...I was right? Damn!" Rei nearly falls over laughing, holding her sides as she falls to the couch! "HAHAHAHAHA!"
[13:40] <@Hotaru-chan> "...Now we NEED to know more..." Hotaru states plainly, eyebrows going an eighth of an inch up.
[13:41] * @Makoto shakes her head and leans against the doorframe. "If he mentioned Rei, then he's definitely wrong." Makoto offers in support of her leader. "Rei needs someone who can keep her in line..."
[13:41] * @Usagi stamps her foot petulantly. "He was probably lying just to make some dumb joke - he pretty much admitted it at the end of his letter, anyway!" the blonde insists.
[13:41] <@Kotono> The obsence gesture Rei returns is too shakey to be effective, Rei cracking up.
[13:42] * @Hotaru-chan leans closer to Usagi, far too curious perhaps. "Whisper it anyway? Pleeeeaaaaasssse?"
[13:42] * @Makoto smothers a grin. It's rare that Rei's too mirthful to snipe...though it sort of figures that it's at someone else's expense.
[13:43] * @Usagi heaves a long sigh. "He said he had a vision of me and Rei talking about women loving women," she admits, keeping the second part to herself. That should hopefully throw them off. "Which could mean anything, really!" she adds. "We could be talking about some other girl that happens to be a lesbian!"
[13:44] <@Kotono> "...I see." Serenity delicately clears her throat again, going to pat Usagi on the shoulder. "Then I do have to ask why you recoiled from me like that?" Her smile is in place, but you can see her eyes sparkle. "I ust admit, this reminds me of olden tiems and court gossip."
[13:44] * @Hotaru-chan stays leaned close to Usagi, hanging on every little word until the last moment, where she draws back. "Huh..."
[13:45] <@Makoto> "We've already talked about it alot." Makoto points out. "Usually it degenerates into Sis or Rei having straight panic attacks..."
[13:45] <@Kotono> A moment later, "...not int hat fashion about womena dn women, but the overall feel of this. Ahem."
[13:45] <@Kotono> Serenity corrects herself, nodding. "Yes. I suppose it was merely a joke?"
[13:46] <@Usagi> "Yes, clearly it was a joke!" Usagi siezes on that lifeline. "Now, if you'll excuse me, Koizumi-kun is about to get really lucky!" she declares, drawing herself up with as much dignity as she can before fleeing!
[13:47] <@Kotono> "...Oh my." Serenity murmurs, watching Usagi go.
[13:48] <@Kotono> "Oh Usagi!" Rei finally pulls herself up weakly. "Thatw as...hah!"
[13:48] * @Makoto watches Usagi go. "Uh...She's not going to go...'do it' just to prove she's not gay, is she?" Makoto asks the room at large, slightly concerned.
[13:48] * @Hotaru-chan jsut shakes her head, blushing and settling back to rest against Makoto. "I certainly hope not..."
[13:49] <@Kotono> "Fifty-fify odds?" Luna quietly adds in, having been watching all this with a tiny smile.
[13:49] <@Kotono> "Luna," Serenity interjects, a light scolding. "That's enough of that. Makoto...what was in your letter, dear?"
[13:51] <@Makoto> "Should someone go stop her?" Makoto wonders, blinking and shaking her head as Serenity addresses her, and turning attentive. "Ah...Ano, Jun passes on Everyone's well wishes...and a note from Mamoru about more money to keep looking after his house. Just some encouragement, too...and the picture." She whispers. "Balder...um, had some personal things to say, but he wrote to talk about the changes to the plant life, and animals...just talking an
[13:52] <@Makoto> .just talking and thanking."
[13:53] * @Hotaru-chan raises an eyebrow, a very slight moment of tensing as she glances back at her own letters before she relaxes ever so slightly. "Mmm...so should we expect a visit from our Princess and company?" snickers softly, shaking her head.
[13:53] <@Kotono> "Mmmm?" Serenity inquires further with just that.
[13:54] <@Makoto> "Balder said he didn't know if they'd get here soon or not." Makoto offers.
[13:54] * @Hotaru-chan nods. "If he's keeping the apartment though...yeah," she nods again, settling down and hugging Makoto closely.
[13:55] <@Kotono> "They'll come when they come," Serenity agrees. "Rei...aaah. We'll discuss yours later, I imagine. Kotono...?"
[13:55] <@Kotono> Kotono finallly looks up, eyes wild, "Dragons!" She nods intelligently, getting up. "Gotta go research dragons mroe now!"
[13:56] <@Kotono> "...yes." Serenity hangs her head and sweatdrops delicately. "I suppose so."
[13:57] <@Makoto> "Sis. The books will be there when you go! Wait a sec!" Makoto insists, frowning.
[13:57] <@Kotono> "You do that," Rei smiles gainfully, going up to pat Kotono on the shoulder. "Dragons are good-hm? Oh, let her go. We won't see her for a month at this rate!"
[13:58] <@Makoto> "That's kind of the point." Makoto grumbles. "She needs to learn to focus."
[13:58] <@Kotono> "Focus on dragons!" Kotono takes Rei's hand, nodding. "Call you later, Sis!" Rei barely gets a chance to squawk before she vanishes with Kotono!
[13:58] <@Kotono> "Yes, fo..cu...sing..." Serenity just hangs her head again. "For what it's worthed, I'd planned to spend the afternoon here?"
[13:59] <@Kotono> *worth
[13:59] <@Makoto> Makoto shakes her head and sighs. "That girl...remind me to make her dinner and bring it tonight, Hotaru-chan." Makoto sighs, then smiles at Serenity. "I'd be glad to have you."
[14:00] * @Hotaru-chan nods, smiling a little. "That'd make two of us," she agrees with Serenity, shaking her head. "I'll coem with...you'll need the extra hands to get food in her mouth."
[14:00] <@Kotono> "Still, a very good day," Serenity agrees. "A very good day indeed."
[14:00] <@Makoto> Makoto nods, giving Jun
[14:00] <@Makoto> s letter a long look. "Yeah...It is."
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Ebiris

[18:40] <Kotono> ---Arc 2 setup Ami edition go!---
[18:41] <Kotono> Come winter, some thigns come to an end. In 1994's birth Ami made a choice - it was an excellent one, going to a superb European school as an exchange student. So a party is had at her apartment - the people here are her friends, the two cats, her mother and several more. Queen Serenity herself leads things as they begin. "Ami..." she smiles to her and her gathered friends. (More)
[18:43] <Kotono> Holding a glass of water up as she stands amid friends and family so fond, "What can I say? I know we all wish you the best, and will give you what we can to wish you good times over there."
[18:46] <Kotono> "You'd better," Chikako rises as well, even wearing a nice blue gown for the occasion. "Ami-chan, you also don't have an excuse not to visit sometimes now, so don't lose yourself too much in Europe."
[18:46] * Ami-chan smiles, trying not to get teary eyed at the thought of leaving her friends behind. "Thanks everyone. You've all been great friends to me, and you all made it really hard for me to decide to go through with this, to be honest. I'm really going to miss you all so much," Ami comments as she looks over all of her friends, smiling a bit sadly but warmly at everyone. She laughs at her mother's statement. "She's right though. I c
[18:47] <Ami-chan> "She's right though. I can at least visit more regularly than most people would be able to."
[18:47] <Usagi> "Yeah, and if you can teleport us all over there once after you arrive, we can all visit any time we like as well!" Usagi chimes in, keeping her demeanour earnestly upbeat even as she does feel an inner pang at this parting.
[18:48] <Kotono> "YEah! WE can go to Germany and find where Hilter left the Holy Grail!" Kotono burbles with a huge grin, "Wouldn't that be awesome, fighting Nazis zombies and finding artifactS?"
[18:49] <Hotaru-chan> Hotaru just smiles sadly in return, shaking her head. "You'd be better off finding Longinus' spear, Kochan. At least we know it's there..." Hotaru snorts, rolling her eyes. "But yeah, we'll be sure to head out there...though...a flying camp trek across Siberia is an idea..."
[18:49] <Kotono> "Too cold," Reis hoots back as she sits on the couch, sipping water as she watches. "Nice try."
[18:50] * Makoto stands in the background, nodding quietly with everyone's sentiments, and discreetly rubbing her eyes when they get too misty.
[18:50] <Kotono> "Mako-chan, if you'd get the cake," Reiko asks as she gets up, going to a bag she dragged behind. A bottle of champaign is taken out, then two. "To celebration!"
[18:50] <Kotono> Artemis sits on Ami's lap, purring away. "Heh, heh. You'd better come back fairly often, you know, Ami. Look at them."
[18:52] * Makoto nods, and hurries off to retrieve the cake from the kitchen, lingering a bit before heading back out with the mass of brightly frosted chocolate, decorated with blue flowers, setting it out for everyone.
[18:53] * Ami-chan pets the crazy white feline. "I wouldn't mind coming all the time, though I'm certain I'll be kept busy a lot there, unfortunately. I wouldn't be surprised if the only time I'd have free to come by would be on the weekends, or something," Ami notes with a small sigh.
[18:54] <Kotono> Meanwhile a few dozen small campaign glasses are gotten, each half filled. "A toast," Queen Serenity asks, taking one. "Weekends or not, at least you'll be able to visit. There's little dearer."
[18:55] * Usagi takes one of the glasses with a smile and raises it herself. "If you get too wrapped up in your schoolwork, that's even more reason for us to make a surprise visit to you!"
[18:55] * Ami-chan smiles. "True enough," she replies as she raises her glasses and with a little grin... "To friends and to teleportation."
[18:55] <Kotono> Kotono does the same, "Right! We'll get you on a cool supernatural adventure to fix it! How about one of those old German castles with ghosts, huh?"
[18:55] <Kotono> "Cheers," Rei smiles, looking long at Ami if a little distantly.
[18:55] <Ami-chan> ooc: glass*
[18:56] * Hotaru-chan adds her glass, raising it and smiling, mayhaps a little forlornly at the moving away of one of her friends.
[18:57] <Makoto> "Adventures or not, to lots of visiting." Makoto adds mournfully.
[18:57] <Kotono> "Yes," Ikkuko quietly speaks up from her position near the kitchen. "Ami, you'll have to come help Usagi study!"
[18:57] <Kotono> "And Makoto," Fuuko gently clicks her tongue, nodding sagely.
[18:57] <Kotono> "...Hotaru as well," Reiko considers after a moment, looking at her daughter.
[18:58] * Ami-chan laughs. "Your daughter really is a smart girl, Mrs. Tsukino. Just don't let her get distracted or keep her properly motivated and she'll do fine."
[18:58] * Hotaru-chan just rolls her eyes at her mother, having the sense to not start THAT fight here.
[18:58] <Kotono> "I disbelieve," Rei cracks her own smile, sipping at the  bubbly in her glass.
[18:58] * Makoto glances at Fuuko and half smiles through watery eyes.
[18:59] * Usagi gives Rei a brief glare. "I trust Ami-chan's opinion more than yours!" she declares, downing her own drink before glomping the blue-haired genius!
[19:00] * Hotaru-chan just shakes her head, sipping carefully, and leaning into Makoto's shoulder.
[19:00] <Kotono> "Bah!" Rei glowers, doing the same to Ami and half pushing Usagi away. Her glass is let to drop, as the two begin a fight over Ami!
[19:00] <Kotono> "Ami-chan's opinion is better than yours, at least," she sticks her tongue out at ther abbit.
[19:01] <Usagi> "But we're agreeing about how smart I am, aren't we, Ami-chan?" Usagi affirms, tightening her hold on her departing friend!
[19:01] * Makoto just stares at the squabbling, letting her eyes water a little. It's supposed to be a celebration but...It's too sad!
[19:02] <Kotono> "No way! I'm smarter than Usagi," Rei gives Ami a light tug, sticking her tongue out again.  "Besides, I bet Ami-chan likes me more than some ditzy blonde!"
[19:02] * Hotaru-chan snickers softly, taking a step closer to Usagi. "Those two..." she breathes, her smile rather sad. "Poor Ami-chan."
[19:03] <Kotono> Kotono watches, downing her glass and picking up a stray one before guzzling that. Then she approaches, "You know what? I think Ami-chan needs a big going away group hug or something, right, especially since Rei is being GAY about her again!" The last comes with a little giggle, the blonde already sounding a hare tispy.
[19:05] * Ami-chan just eyes her friends wierdly before shaking her head. "And here I was, wondering if this was the right decision," she sighs dramatically. "I mean, who's going to keep you from killing each other off once I'm gone?" A small amused smile covers her lips briefly before she returns to a serious-girl poker face.
[19:06] <Kotono> "Shut up, idiot," Rei glares back at Kotono, before being given a little push forward by her! "Aaah!"
[19:06] <Kotono> Artemis leaps up and out, onto Ami's shoulders and then the chair backing behind her. "A miracle?" Artemis deadpans.
[19:07] * Hotaru-chan smiles, giving Makoto's hand a little squeeze before heading into the fray! "Okay, okay, let's break it up, and focus on the important things!" she insists, trying to push her way between Kotono and Rei. "And that would be...How much we all love Ami-chan!" she finally says, glomping the blue haired genius as well!
[19:08] * Makoto nervously moves forward timidly before glomping over onto Ami herself in tandem with Hotaru. "We'll miss you lots." She adds tearfully.
[19:08] <Kotono> "We all will," Serenity adds, standing a bit back, quietly.
[19:08] <Usagi> "Lots and lots!" Usagi affirms as she happily nuzzles Ami from the side.
[19:08] <Kotono> "I will even more!" Rei shoots back, hip jostling with Usagi for prime Ami position!
[19:09] <Kotono> OOC - Ami-chan, make a body check.
[19:12] <Ami-chan> roll 2d6
[19:12] * Hatbot --> "Ami-chan rolls 2d6 and gets 9." [2d6=4, 5]
[19:12] <Reikobot> Ami-chan rolled : 2d6 --> [ 2d6=7 ]{7}
[19:12] <Kotono> OOC - Choose a bot and reroll and all that.
[19:13] <Ami-chan> roll 2d6
[19:13] * Hatbot --> "Ami-chan rolls 2d6 and gets 4." [2d6=1, 3]
[19:14] <Kotono> Despit ethe storm Ami keeps her balance upright! Kotono joins it from behind, wrapping her arms around Ami. "Heh, heh," she blushes, just resting there. "To seeing you again soon, right?"
[19:16] <Ami-chan> "Oomph...Right," is all Ami can say.
[19:17] <Usagi> "Just enjoy the moment, Ami-chan," Usagi suggests, giving another happy squeeze amid the senshi group hug.
[19:17] <Hotaru-chan> "This is where someone gets groped because there's no way to tell who did it..." Hotaru snickers, purring and hugging Ami tightly.
[19:17] <Kotono> Just at that moment Usagi can note Rei's hand moving down, as Ami feels her rear end get a squeeze!
[19:18] <Kotono> "Probably," Rei laughs a bit to Hotaru.
[19:19] * Usagi stares at Rei's wandering hand. "And we're done with the hugging!" she abruptly announces, trying to swat Rei's hand away before she retreats.
[19:20] <Ami-chan> "Yeek! Who did that?" Ami squeals even as Usagi swats at Rei's hand, having missed the action amidst all the bodies pressed against her.
[19:20] <Kotono> Rei's hand darts back, Mars grinning and blushing. Tossing her hair and giving poor Makoto and Kotono a faceful of it without thinking, "Probably Usagi-chan or Kotono-chan!"
[19:21] <Makoto> "Glumph!" Makoto spits out the silk strands. "Hey!"
[19:21] <Usagi> "I saw it! It was Rei!" the blonde replies indignantly, levelling an accusing finger at the miko!
[19:21] <Kotono> "Rei-ch-ack!" Kotono sputters with all the hair in her face, Rei's black locks suffocating her. "Gah! It was Rei-chan?!"
[19:21] <Hotaru-chan> Hotaru raises a sharp eyebrow, her own hands beginning to wander while she shakes her head. "No way to tell, huh?" she asks, hands ducking in time over Makoto's and Rei's backs, and giving them both the same treatment of light squeezes to the posterior!
[19:22] <Makoto> "Oi..." Makoto wipes her teary eyes and gives the blondes a longsuffering look. "No one likes a tattleta-EEP!"
[19:22] <Kotono> "Okay," Reiko coughs loudly, "How about you go back to the cake now?"
[19:22] <Kotono> "Aaah!" Rei turns redder, going straight up and rigid at that feel!
[19:24] <Usagi> "Cake is good!" Usagi affirms, zooming over to rejoin the adults and said confection.
[19:24] <Kotono> "Yes, enough," Fuuko giggles at all of that, slowly coming forward to try to break the girls up. "This isn't a slumber party fantasy, is it?"
[19:25] * Hotaru-chan separates, blushing and smiling, clinging to Makoto. "Oh? It isn't?" she asks Fuuko, laughing softly.
[19:25] <Makoto> "Dunno." Makoto smiles and glances at the others. "Ask them about their fantasies."
[19:26] <Ami-chan> "If it is, we need truth or dare or spin the bottle, don't we?" Ami jokes, still looking a bit suspiciously between Usagi, Kotono and Rei, the suspected butt gropers.
[19:26] <Kotono> "Cake!" Kotono quickly rockets over, joining Usagi there.
[19:28] <Kotono> "Yes, let's just eat cake an forget THAT ever happened. Right, Ami," Artemis hops to her shoulders, curling up there.
[19:30] <Ami-chan> "Maybe it's for the best," Ami comments before pausing. "You didn't catch who it was, right Arty?"
[19:30] <Kotono> "Of course not," Artemis coughs delicately, "I'm sure it was just a prank anyway."
[19:30] * Hotaru-chan just snickers to herself, going for cake!
[19:31] * Ami-chan shakes her head and heads for the cake as well
[19:34] * Makoto heads to the cake slower, having made it herself, she knows what the batter tastes like.