News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Ami/Miroku: Personality Clash!

Started by Carthrat, October 07, 2002, 05:48:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carthrat

Before Jupiter could reply, the youkai in the sky have another terrifying howl, and dove towards Miroku and Jupiter at a blinding speed!

From her vantage point, all Ami saw was what seemed to be a beam from the youkai towards Miroku, such was it's speed..
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Kwokinator

Kwok's eyes widened as the youkai sped towards them at obscene speeds.

"Kazaana!" he cried out as he unsealed the air rip in his palm as fast as he could.

I hope this works...

Carthrat

The youkai... shimmered.

The sword on his arm was flung off in another direction as the main part of his body was sucked into the Air Void. Within himself, Miroku felt a push, and stumbled backwards.

Meanwhile, the sword was flung into the wall of the shrine.. and continued to glow.

Kwokinator

Kwok stumbled backwards from the recoil of the youkai entering the kazaana.

Sealing the air void back up again, he walked up to the wall of the shrine where the sword was and looked up at it.

"I gotta take the shikon shard out..." he muttered to himself.

RyderHakubi

I did not see that... It can't be him...

The Mercury Visor appeared in front of her, and her vision zoomed in on the man in robes.

"Kuso, it is him... that means dog-boy might be here.  THIS IS NOT GOOD." Ryder mumbled as she branch-hopped on her way to the shrine.

What sort of madness will I create today?"

Carthrat

As Ami approached the scene of combat, her visor started flashing warnings at her.

A small box appeared around both Miroku and the sword-arm embedded in the wall, and information scrolled down, informing her of certain 'unknown' variants within the situation.

Those being that Miroku has some form of anti-energy source sealed up within his hand, and that the sword arm against the wall was emitting potent negative energy.

And of course, Sailor Jupiter, who was incredibly surprised at how quickly Miroku dispatched the youkai.

"Wha.. what on earth was THAT?!" she practically yelled, stumbling back from Miroku.

Kwokinator

"Umm..." Kwok was going to explain about the air rip when he noticed who the brunette was.

"Hey, aren't you Sailor Jupiter?"

RyderHakubi

Ryder dropped to the ground and continued to move onto the battle scene, knowing exactly what the hell was up with Miroku already...

"Aww crap, I gotta go save Jupiter before she does something stupid like shock him..."

Carthrat

Sailor Jupiter blinked.

"Yes! What did you just do? Are you a youma? Or someone from the Silver Millenium?"

Kwokinator

Kwok sighed.

"No, I'm not a youma.  I'm not from the Silver Millenium either."

"That's just a neat trick I can do to, umm, catch youmas," he explained.

RyderHakubi

Reaching the end of the wood, Sailor Mercury leaped onto the shrine and looked down at Miroku...

"What are you doing here pervert!" Ryder screamed, not realizing that Inu-Yasha the anime doesn't exist in the SM timeline...

Whoops...

Kwokinator

Pervert? What the hell was SHE on?  She didn't even know him... oh, right.  Miroku was a pervert.

"Pervert?" he echoed his thoughts, looking at Mercury strangely. "What the hell are you talking about?"

Waitaminute... screaming out her question and accusing people of being perverts even before she met them isn't very characteristic of her. And Mercury definitely shouldn't know that Miroku is a pervert.  Sailor Moon had NOTHING to do with Inu-Yasha.  Could it be...?

"Umm... can I talk to you for a moment, Mercury?" he looked at Mercury, then at Jupiter. "Alone, I mean?"

RyderHakubi

What could he be planning... I hope he wouldn't call me over just to as kme to bear his child, I know that mu... WAIT!  HOW WOULD HE KNOW ABOUT THE SENSHI!!!

Sailor Mercury narrowed her eyes and waved a hand to Jupiter, saying, "Don't worry, I'll be alright... Call it a gut feeling..."

Carthrat

Still in a state of shock, Jupiter walked off to inform the other senshi..

Kwokinator

"Alright," Kwok looked at Mercury after Jupiter left them alone. "Who're you?  You're not really Mercury, are you?  Mercury doesn't act like that."