News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Depressed...

Started by calendar, October 11, 2002, 03:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calendar

Life is really sucking right now.  First of all, I've got a hard class, AP Psychology, which I'm doing okay at, but is really stressing me out.  So much, in fact, that I got sick.  I'm sure most of you noticed, seeing as I complain constantly.  ^^

*sighs*  My parents are being jackasses [A little more than usual, which I didn't think was possible], and I'm starting to get depressed.  But never fear!  Depression is always temporary for me, because I'm mostly optimistic.

Hm.

Plus, I have to work an 8 hour shift tonight.  I have trouble with 6 hour shifts... *sigh*  Well, I'll be fine soon.  Imouto cheers me up, and Rez makes me laugh, and when I see Oniichan, he makes me smile...

La.  Anyway, don't be too surprised if I'm grumpy or sad within the next few weeks.  I'll try not to let it leak over into anything here, but...

Hm.  This makes me feel better.  *snuggles a convenient Rez*  Ah, that's nice!  ^-^
 Princess_Herb turns into the sexy girl soldier, Sailor_Dragon
*** Princess_Herb is now known as Sailor_Dragon
* Unseen is vaguely creeped out
<Calendar> Only vaguely?

Anastasia

<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Dracos

*pats calendar*

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Carthrat

Heh. If Rez can cheer you up, I doubt it's all that bad. Take care ^_^
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Kwokinator

Cheer up.  We're all behind you in the Road to Happiness.  Or something like that ^_^

*makes a mental note to be nice to Calendar for a while* ^_^;

acetalon

Everyone has their bad times.  This has to be my crappiest month ever.  You'll be better off in the end for experiencing it.  Hopefully :p

Cheers.  *tips a glass in her direction before drinking the contents*
emember Shades, Viva La resistance!

Real evil men doesn't fight you on the battlefield.  They plan and plot in their silk green rooms, fighting an enemy that exists only in their mind.

You may be one person in the world, but you may be the world to one person. Cheers
-Quassy