News:

"The truth is stranger than fiction, but not stranger than fanfiction."

Main Menu

Hell...

Started by Chilord, October 15, 2002, 09:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chilord

Ya know, now that I look back on things, I wonder why I, Mayumi, Drac and Merc have even bothered wasting our time attempting to moderate a board whose owner spinelessly refuses to allow us to crack down and make it an enjoyable place, all the while prompting a pompous hypocritical ass who believes that the natural state of said board is a state of unmitigated anarchy in which he can sit back and laugh as the idiots run about ruining things utterly. Drac was kicked out of said position because said owner was again too spineless, and the others have become almost non-existant in modding. Why? Because nobody listens, respects or fears what mods can do.

I find myself at an end of dealing with trying to restore a memory now beyond tarnished. A memory of a place that this arrogant fool never knew, a place that now exists solely in those fond memories of some few individuals... As such... I have decided to stand and take a pledge, no more will I visit the foul mockery, the cesspool of creatures that writhe and waddle about the squallor of their own idiocy. I will take a stand and say no more... will any else stand with me and forswear that wretched place? Will any others take that stand and just say no to the Anime/Manga Fanfics forum on Delphi?
amp;quot;You are just a puppet. You have no heart and cannot feel any pain."-Sephiroth

calendar

* Calendar had never said 'yes'...

Honestly, it's junk.  I just don't bother going there.  I stick around Soulriders these days...
 Princess_Herb turns into the sexy girl soldier, Sailor_Dragon
*** Princess_Herb is now known as Sailor_Dragon
* Unseen is vaguely creeped out
<Calendar> Only vaguely?

Ginnezumusha

Catwho and Lufio.  Those are the two people I go back for.  And thats maybe once a week to once every two weeks.

Dracos

We need ta get those two and merc over here more permanently ^^;

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Rezantis

Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

calendar

* Calendar blinks as Rez shoves her in here.

Um...

HAIL CAT!

???
<Calendar> Only vaguely?

Rezantis

*gives Calendar a cookie*

All Hail Her Munificence!

Bean Bandit

* Bean Bandit steps outs out from behind Rez, and holds up a 'panda'-style sign.

'What he said'

* Bean Bandit looks at Rez. "Can I go now?"
---
I love the games I've played here.

Rezantis

You so suck.  

* Rez raises his eyes to the sky mournfully.

It's so hard to find decent help these days, I swear.  

ALL HAIL CAT!

Carthrat

* Carthrat bolts.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

calendar

* Calendar sighs.  "The things I do for him..."

HAIL CAT A LOT!!!
<Calendar> Only vaguely?

Rezantis

Yeah!

Bean, you really suck.

Bean Bandit

* Bean Bandit wanders back into the thread and kicks Rez, hard.

Hail Cat!

Happy?
---
I love the games I've played here.

Rezantis

HAIL CAT!

Kinda happy.  You still suck as a Cardinal, taking that long to get around to it.  :/

thepanda

Well, because this seems to be the best place for a comment like this, I'm taking a few weeks off from delphi. Why? I woke up this morn and read the saotome secret techniques thread in its entirety and found myself disgusted with the attitudes of certain people. I looked into other threads and felt pretty much the same way. Its like I woke up this morning able to see all the idiocy and fanon worship that those who came before me got angry about. So I've decided to wait and see if a brief hiatus from that forum might clear my head of the resentment I'm stating to have toward it, or maybe its too late. Only time will tell.